Home Forums General Discussion Newest research list

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

So, we’re sitting in the office of the infectious disease Doctor, and he says … Please note this is a direct quote ” mycoplasmas just go away and do not cause chronic diseases “. …..

Does anyone have a list of the most current research that I can give to this man?

I have no hope of ever converting him. I just want to make sure that his ignorance is his personal choice by offering him some things to look up if he so chooses.

My brother in law has several other active infections that must be cleared up, most importantly a heart valve infection. We will go elsewhere for treatment once the acute infections are dealt with. But in the meantime we are stuck with this man.

So anyway, is there a current list of ongoing research I could leave ?

Thanks

Jo
    Participant

I’m guessing that means there is none here.
    Would it be ok to post whatever I find to give to him here ?

Maz
    Keymaster

I’m guessing that means there is none here.
    Would it be ok to post whatever I find to give to him here ?

Hi Jo,

RBF doesn’t maintain a list specific to heart and mycoplasma or other infections, but if you run searches on http://www.pubmed.com quite a number pop up. Does your BIL have a rheumatic disease? Strep is classic for causing chronic heart issues in rheumatic fever patients and there is plenty of research out there where biopsies of vascular plaques are teeming with all kinds of microbes, swimming around in biofilm.

Good luck in your search!

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

In the original post above there was an inadvertent mis-spelling in the PubMed link which has been corrected.

We had one report that clicking on the mis-spelled link took the user to a fake apple mac site that stated a virus had been found. If any one using an apple device experienced the same issue, please be advised that the site is fake. DO NOT download anything from that site. If you have up-to-date El Capitan operating system, that should be sufficient to block the site with no action needing to be taken. See here:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7579974?start=0&tstart=0

For anyone using an older operating system on their apple device, see information here:
    https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202225

RBFV

Jo
    Participant

Sorry that I was not clear. I was just looking for the most current research that links mycoplasma and chronic disease. Any chronic disease.

lemons
    Participant

Hello Jo,
    Today in the UK press (Daily Mail Online), researchers have finally “identified” two bacteria and a fungus in the gut of Crohns patients. Nothing that we here, have not suspected all along , but this is up to date research.
    My sister in law has Crohns, and she was very dismissive when I said that I believed bacteria and other pathogens were at the root cause of most chronic diseases.She thought I was mad refusing conventional drugs for RA, and seeking out a doctor who would prescribe Minocin. Sometimes it feels so good to be proved right, especially with in laws.

Jo
    Participant

Totally with you on that one. Have the article. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.