Home Forums General Discussion New Herbal to Manage RA, Lupus, Psoriasis

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rurumelb
    Participant

Hi Linda, I think the studies are based on capsule form. There is a product on iherb by Life extension called Peony Immune, I think it may be the one.

Anonymous
    Participant

Thank you.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I’ve had good results with this.

marypart
    Participant

Calida,

Which brand and dosage was your husband using?

Thanks.

Calida
    Participant

@marypart wrote:

Calida,

Which brand and dosage was your husband using?

Thanks.

Hi mary,

My husband uses Life Extension Peony Immune (white peony root extract), one capsule daily, 600mg.

Thanks to my disease-addled brain, I forgot to add it to the last order. It wasn’t until he began having trouble with his elbow that I realized he wasn’t taking peony. We both take handfuls of meds and supplements daily so he didn’t realize it was missing. He has been back on it for at least a month and is doing better.

All the best

Cali

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.