Home Forums General Discussion NEW Game Being Played

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

Hi Met some one who is a long term user of minocycline –he mentioned Pet Smart –the company producing these antibiotics is Aquatic Pharmacy out of Washington —-I found this interesting that the doses offered are the same as human doses –which means a 2 oz goldfish gets 100 mg of minocycline !!!!! –I certainly dont advocate using Aquatic antibiotic but I found it very interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    richie

richie
    Participant

Hi Got even a better one –go to ebay listing # 321359221544 —-that is 1/2 the wholesale price in the US —
    richie

Anonymous
    Participant

Amazing Richie. So as well gorillas /Dr Brown/ and racing horses… and us
    Linda L.

marg
    Participant

Hmm… something fishy going on !!

lemons
    Participant

Best left unsaid really.

lajc
    Participant

If you’ve ever gone to a “doomsday preppers” website they”ll tell you how necessary it is to have antibiotics in your first aid kit. They direct you to stores that sell fish supplies for the antibiotics. I thought that was an interesting way to skirt around a doctors prescription…….and no, I’m not a prepper….just curious.

Laurie

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

RBFV Message to all registered and non-registered users of this discussion forum:

Please note that Road Back Foundation does not endorse the purchase of any medications that are not prescribed by a qualified treating physician.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I wasn’t aware of fish pharmacies.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

There are also dog pharmacies!!

richie
    Participant

Hi Actually I did the reverse —my dog was sick quite awhile back with a urinary infection –the vet wanted him to take 250 ampicillin or something like that —he wanted $ 80. for a 10 day supply –I called my internist and told him I had a problem and would he give me ampicillin –got the RX for 3.00 co–pay —

Richie

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Target has low prices for their dog pharmaceutical products.

Valsmum
    Participant

This whole discussion reminds me of an article I read about a man that sells gallium. He was using it for the horses he worked with but then people with arthritis got the gallium on their hands while applying it to the horse, and then their arthritis went away. ??

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

This whole discussion reminds me of an article I read about a man that sells gallium. He was using it for the horses he worked with but then people with arthritis got the gallium on their hands while applying it to the horse, and then their arthritis went away

and on that note this is an interesting discussion on the subject and reasons why it may work to reduce inflammation

http://www.austinchronicle.com/columns/2005-08-12/284206/

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I saw that Aquatic Pharmacy is closed for restructuring but calvetsupply.com is open for pet meds if needed.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.