Home Forums General Discussion New Forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DragonSlayer
    Participant

Thank You, RBF and members, for providing this place for those of us with autoimmune conditions that might be helped using antibiotic therapy.

We have a new section at KickAS.org for those with RA, but more important is a section of technical papers by Professor Ebringer and his team at Kings College we have added, about the potential role of Proteus in RA, so please consider downloading these papers to expand the potential, perhaps for harder cases of RA that do not so quickly respond to the standard protocol.

We will be adding papers on Crohn's Disease, possibly Reiter's and Multiple Scleroses as they become available.

HEALTH,
    John

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=200]DragonSlayer[/user] wrote:

We have a new section at KickAS.org for those with RA, but more important is a section of technical papers by Professor Ebringer and his team at Kings College we have added, about the potential role of Proteus in RA, so please consider downloading these papers to expand the potential, perhaps for harder cases of RA that do not so quickly respond to the standard protocol.

We will be adding papers on Crohn's Disease, possibly Reiter's and Multiple Scleroses as they become available.

John, thanks for kindly sharing the wealth and this link for further reading on Ebringer's research and potentials for infectious causes for various rheumatic diseases. I'm familiar with Ebringer's work, as you had kindly sent me some of his research some time ago, so I am particularly interested in seeing his work on MS when it gets loaded.

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ New Forum’ is closed to new replies.