Home Forums General Discussion New and wondering about doctor visit tomorrow

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Zoe
    Participant

Kerry 23- I just started AP with Dr W. in Berkeley Heights. I let him know thats why I was there and it wasn't a problem, I didn't have to beg and plead.
    Good Luck!

kerry23
    Participant

That's wonderful news.  That is where I am heading next.  How are you feeling?

Zoe
    Participant

So far so good! Its only been 2 months and I believe I'm in it for the long haul. I've had SD for 13 years so I think its going to take a lot to stop it or turn it around. I am very fortunate to not have organ involvement, just skin, tendons, and joints.(I say just!!!!) But every year when its time for the tests I get so anxious thinking is this the year it progresses? Now I am hopeful!!! Again, Good Luck!

kerry23
    Participant

Have you seen the Scleroderma progress over the course of 13 years or did it seem stable?  I see you live right in Newton, pretty close to me.  Contact me on my regular email, kerry23@optonline.net.  I want to stay in touch and see how good you are doing with this treatment.  How did you like this doctor.  I can't wait to go, but I have another one that was referred to me by Dr. L. S. from Albany.  That was way to far for me to go. At this point both doctors are about an hour and a half from me.  I have limited Sclero with Fibromyalgia, I am always in pain.  Dr. L. S. said I should not be in that much pain.  Gee, how would he know?  😕

How did you go 13 years without any treatment?  Or did you…?

He is S. B. from Rheinbeck, NY, takes no insurance and is very expensive.  What did Dr. W. charge you for your first visit?  Was that your first visit?  Does he want you to come back monthly?  Do you know if he puts some patients on IV treatments?  Wow!  I have so many questions.

Zoe
    Participant

Kerry I'll Email you tomorrow! Zoe

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ New and wondering about doctor visit tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.