Home Forums General Discussion Need list of drs in Texas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lar1962
    Participant

Hi there,
    Need to get list of drs in Texas please
    Preferably San Antonio Austin area
    Thank you!

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lar,

Did you want the LLMD list or AP Doc List? Will send when You give me a heads up. I remembered your user name from a post you made before about seeing a LLMD, which is why I thought I should check.

How did your search for a biologic dentist go? Any luck?

Have you tried the automated doc list system and experienced any difficulty with it?

lar1962
    Participant

Hi Maz;
    If you can please send over the list for Texas LLMD and AP its appreciated as I will be moving there in less than a month. The dr link on this site is not working 🙁 Yes I have started work with a bio dentist but still have a ways to go as far as removing root canaled teeth and cavitations. Its definatly a process that can be pricey.
    Thanks for your help!

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lar,

Have PM’d the two lists to you, as requested.

Thanks for your biologic dentist update. Would be grateful to hear about your experience with this when you can provide an update – thanks.

Can you share what message you got when you tried to access the automated doc list? If you’re having an issue, it might be something we need to look into. One thing you can try in future is a different email address and device.

All the best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.