Home Forums General Discussion Naturopath

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    April15533
    Participant

So, Have many of y’all used a naturpath for supplements and guidance? I have noticed many used supplements I wouldn’t think to use.

April

Spiffy1

Yes, a lot of what I have taken over the years was upon the advice of my doctor. A lot of it was also what I had studied for my condition. I would always get my doctor to okay what I have wanted to try.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

kater
    Participant

Yes for sure. I have received more help from Naturopaths than I have from Allopathic doctors. In BC we are very fortunate that Naturopathic Docs can prescribe IV and oral antibiotics–been a real game changer for me. Supplements can be powerful and can interact with each other, with medications, have side effects and be inappropriate for some medical conditions. It is always best to do a lot of research and check with your Naturopath before starting new supplements. Some medical doctors may know about supplements but in my experience that is not so common.
    Good luck~
    kate

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.