Home Forums General Discussion Natural pain and inflammation reliever?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I found an old topic titled Natural pain and inflammation reliever?. It is locked but you can find it on a search, talks about MSM, Limbrel, grapefruit seed oil, etc. Very interesting thread.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

This thread also mentioned DMSO. I just saw an ad for a DMSO product by North Star Nutritionals. Go to Newsmax Health and see The Hushed Up Truth About DMSO which contains emu oil,orange peel extract, virgin olive oil MSM, etc.

Krys
    Participant

Jan, this IS a fabulous thread! I only read a few pages yesterday, and WOW, such a huge mine of info! Thank you for bringing it up: it is something all of us need a lot of the time! Warm wishes, Krys

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I got some DMSO from DMSO, Inc. in Ghent, KY. It helps for a few hours but knowing it is used by vets makes me feel like a horse. 😆

Krys
    Participant

@Jan Lucinda1 wrote:

makes me feel like a horse. 😆

That’s wonderful!
    I end all my talks to my mom with a wish of vibrant alivenes like a colt (so: a horse)!!! And my mom likes the horsey part of all my wishes, no matter how extensive they are, the best. May DMSO make you feel vibrantly alive, just like a young horse! Warm wishes, Krys

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

The DMSO started to irritate my skin so now I am using an MSM cream which works well with no irritation.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Still using the MSM cream.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I tried to get some magnesium oil but manufacturer was out of stock. Will try again later.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.