Home Forums General Discussion nanobacteria, vit. D, etc..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Juliette
    Participant

Hi all,

Okay, so I don't think I've ever posted links to articles before this week, yet here's another one.  The interesting thing about this one for me is how it talks about nanobacteria being the cause of the h.hernias, disguising themselves as calcium.  Since Vit D. binds to calcium, maybe it erroneously binds with these nanobacterium?  Then our calcium wouldn't be replenished for our reserves.  Also interesting is how it suggests that the h. hernia (caused by the rogue calcium/nanobacteria) causes less HCL production.  The vagus nerve is so close in proximity to the gut's immune center and dysfunctions in it come up time and time again on this board.  Who knows!?!  At least it's food for thought…

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_241-242/ai_107201216/pg_1

casey
    Participant

Hi Juliette,

Funny thing, i was talking to my moms new  med doc today and she started talking about this different tiny bacteria. It was called that nanobacteria, cant spell it now.

Anyway, they have the technology to find this bacteria and and it apparently hides itself inside calcium. She then went on to say to get rid of it , they chelate it out with a few things but the most potent was EDTA .the calcium must be removed to get at it and they treat with tetracycline right away.

I dont know much more but i know i learn something new everyday. I had never heard of this type before today and 2x to boot. Maybe a sign that i should get checked for that now too!

Casey

linda
    Participant

Hi Casey,

When I was still on AP, my doctor added EDTA to my meds for that exact reason, by binding to the calcium it weakened the biofilm surrounding the bacteria and made it more accessible to the abx. I don't know if it works or not as i had to stop taking the abx due to ulcers caused by too many meds.

linda

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Casey,   that is why Dr.A tells us to take MSM,it does the same thing but to a lesser degree Besides that it is super for your hair and fingernails in combination with Biotin. Lynne G./SD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ nanobacteria, vit. D, etc..’ is closed to new replies.