Home Forums General Discussion Mycoplasma testing

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Maz, Lynnie and Kim,

I came down with this terrible stuff that is in our air here in Houston, TX.  All pollen, mold and whatever else is floating around is extremly high. So now I am snezzing, coughing and just feel miserable. Then to all of it I had to have a ct-scan done today and had drink two bottles of this nasty stuff barrium. That will make anyone sick.

So I made an appointment with my allergist and she told me she thinks my MYCOPLASMA :headbang: is rearing it's ugly head again. I asked her what she meand by that and she told me that she tested me for mycoplasma in 1996 and 2003 and it was in the medium-high range. Not only did she test me she also tested my grandson and he is in the medium-high range.:shock:

Now if you told me that years ago I would just have blown it off, but now: wow that's another subject. So tomorrow morning I am going to get another test done. Whoppee, I can't beliefe I have been tested for it before. :dude:

In the meantime I am blowing out all this stuff and cough etc. all she gave me was cough pills, which help. She told me since I am taking Biaxin she was not giving me another antibiotic.

I hope to be well by this weekend since a good friend of mine has her 65th birthday and I can't miss that party.

Take care,

Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Let us know how you go Eva. Be well this weekend! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Hope you make it to the party, Eva. 🙂

kim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Mycoplasma testing’ is closed to new replies.