Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aliciainsandiego
    Participant

Well, its been a while…Like about 11 years! I was Dx’d with RA in May 2000. I found the Road Back website and read Henry Scammels book and knew immediately the AP was the way to go. Had all the typical set backs with doctors saying they dont believe in Ap but finally found one that said he’d try it. Got my Rx for BRAND Minocin and started taking it. I started out with 50 mg. every other day ane in about a year I switched to 100 mg. every other day.
    I have been symptom free ever since. I have no symptoms at all of RA (except for an elevated RF when I get blood tests)
    I ran out of Minocin about a year or so ago while switching my USA Rx to a Canadian pharmacy and within 2 weeks of not taking it…all the old RA symptoms came back. SCARY!!! Finally got my BRAND MInocin from the Canadian Pharmacy and started taking them and soon was pain free again. I know my case is not usual. I started AP immediately after I first was Dx’d and I had never taken prednisone or DMARDS or anything so my system was strong and healthy. But I am a walking ambassador for the AP protocal. I tell everyone I know about it and have helped several others to switch to AP and to get imformed about their RA and be proactive and not just expect their rheumatologist to do what is best for them. One of the people I told about AP & who did switch to it is about 85 years old and he square dances every week. Its made all the difference! Other friends and neighbors who have RA that Ive told about AP but opted to continue on their methotrexate or other rheumatologist supported meds have slowly gone down hill and are significantly crippled. I would go to the ends of the earth to get my BRAND MInocin…Literally!!! I would mortgage my house to pay for it if need be. It is a life saver. Wishing all the Road Back Family a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year. Alicia in San Diego

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.