Home Forums General Discussion My dogs are BARKIN'

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Texas T.
    Participant

Here's a web site you might want to look at:

http://www.zcoil.com

These shoes are $150.00 – $200.00 – not cheap – but provide excellent support and reduce the shock of each step.  Hopefully there will be a store nearby so you can try them on to see if they give you any comfort before you decide to buy or not.

Cubby
    Participant

Do you have Scleroderma or RA???   I have Scleroderma.   The only shoes I could wear for 2 years were flipflops because anything touching the tops of my feet hurt and for the bottoms, the flipflops had to have an arch in them (rainbow sandals) and that is what helped me walk around.

linda
    Participant

Texas T, Those are some funky shoes, right out of Inspector Gadget!!! Who cares if they work, right? Are they difficult to get used to, or do they make you walk differently? And can you workout in them, like low impact aerobic type exercise?

linda

Texas T.
    Participant

I see  a lot of people wearing them in TX.  The first few steps in them feel funny because of the spring under your heal but they are not hard to walk in.  You can also get a “closed heal” so the spring is not exposed – then they look like shoes with a chunky heal – that's what I have.

I have arthritis in my right ankle and find that a flat shoe makes my ankle hurt with every step – but a heal of any height repositions my ankle joint and relieves the pain.  That's why I bought the Z-Coil tennis shoes – so I would have high heal tennis shoes.

I bought my sister a pair for Christmas because she works in retail and is on her feet all day – she says they put a spring in her step!  😀

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ My dogs are BARKIN'’ is closed to new replies.