Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

My new naturopath is thinking to introduce MMS by Jim Humble. Does anyone have any knowledge about it?
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Linda,

You would be drinking a form of chlorine bleach.

Google search: MMS bleach

I’d like to know where your naturopath went to school.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Misty
    Participant

Hello Linda,

Have you ever thought about trying LDN? Have understood that good results with thyroid problems.

Tarja

Linda L
    Participant

Thank you Phil.
    Tarja, I tried LDN for a very short time /a week?/ about a year ago.
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Misty
    Participant

Linda,
    A week is by far not enough.I would recommend you give it another try☺️
    Misty

Denyse
    Participant

I have MMS, I have never taken it internally, just used it in my bath water a few times and inhaled a small amount when I have had a cold, I didn’t find it helped and it is a very controversial product, I would be nervous taking it internally.

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

maz.aust
    Participant

Careful of idiots with miracle cures: this is courtesy of a google search

M.M.S. was an acronym for “Miracle Mineral Supplement”, but it was changed to “Miracle Mineral Solution” to evade media attention and F.D.A. actions. If you are not already cringing from the marketing, you may be when you discover that it is chlorine dioxide (oxygenated chlorine). The marketing of this product is so dishonest that even its name was based upon lies. It was never a mineral nor a miracle, or even a supplement. Chlorine deficiencies do not exist in any living creature. The name change happened because the product had been well exposed as a dangerous fraud, in much the same way that a career criminal will change his name to inhibit police investigations and arrests. A similar product is called “MMS2”, and it is sold by the same people.

Chlorine dioxide is the compound that is used to bleach flour, and disinfect municipal water supplies. This bleaching process is one reason why processed carbohydrates are so destructive to the human body. In addition to being nutritionally destroyed by the bleaching process, food exposure to chlorine leaves behind dioxin compounds in the food, as chlorine reactions tend to do.

Promoters of M.M.S. claim that it cures A.I.D.S., herpes, cancer, malaria, tuberculosis, and “many more diseases”. Snake oils never had it so good. The M.M.S. fraud would be amusing if it weren’t so dangerous. It is primarily being promoted by Jim Humble and Adam Abraham

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Linda L
    Participant

Thanks to everyone. I am so glad I’ve asked! Now I don’t understand how the naturopaths can recommend something like that. We tend to think that they are DIFFERENT people from doctors. I am really upset.
    Linda L

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Linda,

Please don’t be upset — it happens. Now you have somewhere like this where we can ask each other and hopefully not get caught out!!!

Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

All off days Probiotics

Linda L
    Participant

Yes, true. I am very happy I have found RBF.
    Linda L

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

maz.aust
    Participant

Don’t forget Linda to be careful with supplements as well, some work against each other!

All off days Probiotics

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.