Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads Minocin Therapy Since 2001

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    angel7
    Participant

Hello.  Been a long time since I have been on this board, don't get on the internet much mostly when I spend time at my daugher's house.  I started Minocin therapy I believe back in 2001 after reading the  Book The New Arthritis Breakthrough and found a doctor close to home to treat me.  In the beginning I started on 2 100 Mg. of Brand Minocin three times wkly on Mon. Wed. and  Fri.  Dr. said to give it six months to a year to be able to tell a difference.  Within three months, I was a new and different person.  I had widespread pain in the neck, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles.  One day, it hit me like a ton of bricks, wow, it does not hurt to get up and move.  I can take a shirt off over my head without extreme pain.  Anyone out there with Fibro, Arthritis you all know where I am coming from.  I felt soooooooooo ALONE for soooooooooooo long.  This website helped me tremendously in telling my story and getting different opinions from other people.  I take upon average now from three to six pills a week to keep my pain at a rare minimum.  I am sooooooo grateful for the help I received from people in finding a doctor to treat me and people who unlike family could not quite understand, people here on this site I could relate to and vent my frustrations, pain and problems to.  God Bless You All.  Stick with your therapy and I am grateful that I take a mere few minocin pills per week versus God knows how many pain meds and other things I would be on to try and releive the pain.  Thankful for Dr. Browns studies and help.  Sincerely, Kathy, Fibromyalgia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.