Home Forums General Discussion Minocin no longer available it seems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Hello Richie,
    I am interested in your pharmacist’s information too as I also cannot get my hands on any brand name Minocin. I emailed you to above address. Thanks, Mary

Sarah Kadoo
    Participant

Here also having issues. Either we order and wait which we will wait about a month or more. Only one online store,antibioticon.com 2016……………International Pharmacy.http://official-drugstore.net/…………….. Or in my case I had google…..buy tetracycline online…. I have no insurance either.
    Any one who can assist please let me know..Or any other online site? Any advice anyone? Thanking you in advance…

SLE , CTD & RA
    Supplements: C and D, Evening Primrose, Flax Seed gel caps, Combo (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc ) , Vitamins B's , Probiotics, Flotation , L- Arginine.

Soon to update and add other supplements to work along (assist) with the Tetracycline 250 mg.

Spiffy

I am confused as to why I am told that I cannot get my hands on the 100 mgs of minocyclene through Ranbaxy. What I have found at Wal Mart is the 50 mgs Ranbaxy pills. I do not mind this, but do find it interesting. The bottle actually says Ranbaxy. You would think it would say Torrent.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.