Home Forums General Discussion Merry Christmas to All

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    whaleharbor
    Keymaster

To all my RBF members, volunteers and friends.  I love you all and thank you for being my companion on my “road back.”  It's a bumpy road for certain but made easier and lighter through your caring and companionship.

Health, wealth and blessings to all.

–whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

heatherbell
    Participant

Merry Xmas Everyone!!

The day has finally arrived!  It is always a tremendous whirlwind time leading up to it with last minute “to do” list.  I'm having a quiet start to Xmas with my husband and daughter and then off to my neighbours for Xmas dinner.  We are cooking the turkey and baked potatoes while other neighbours do other bits and pieces for the dinner.  I haven't seen them for a while due to being busy at work so should be lots of fun.  I like to wish everyone a wonderful day with lots of love and laughter with family and friends :roll-laugh:.

nspiker
    Participant

Whaleharbor,

I second you kind thoughts….Merry Christmas RBFF friends!

And a special Thank you to all those who take the time to thoughtfully answer our tireless questions, and offer support.  I hope you know how much that means to all of us…….

Let Santa bring us all renewed health, and be able to raise a glass of wine and celebrate our victories next Christmas Eve!

xo, nancy

Mumof3
    Participant

Merry Christmas! And a special thank you to everyone for taking the time to support us all and answer our questions. I wish everyone health and happiness for 2010!

Patti D
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone. May you all be blessed with the Joy and Peace this holiday season brings. I am sending well wishes for a day free of aches & pains and full of smiles and laughter!

Thank you friends & RBF friends and volunteers. We sure love ya!

Patti

Eggs
    Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!! SPEND IT WELL! :blush:

spacehoppa
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am so grateful to the Road Back and to everyone who posts here, especially our wonderful and spectacularly dedicated volunteers! You have all given me such hope for a better future.

Good health and happiness to everyone in 2010!

Char M
    Participant

Merry Christmas RBF Friends and a Great Big THANK YOU to all the wonderful volunteers.
    I am grateful for all of you. May we all share the gift of pain free days.

Char

justsaynoemore
    Participant

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.  And yes a big thank you to the dedicated volunteers in here.  You will receive your crown in Heaven.

Happy, Healthy, Joyful wishes for 2010.  Take care ~~ Cathy

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all,

And yes a BIG THANK YOU to all volunteers and members for all the help, encouragement and support. May all l your wishes come true and a cure be found for all the AI health issues. Stay well, and if you are on the road back keep it up.

Blessings to all,

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=394]justsaynoemore[/user] wrote:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.  And yes a big thank you to the dedicated volunteers in here.  You will receive your crown in Heaven.

Happy, Healthy, Joyful wishes for 2010.  Take care ~~ Cathy

Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Everyone–

I've been off the computer–hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

Wishing good health to all,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

What beautiful Christmas messages! 😀

I know when Lynnie, Kim and Cheryl see this thread that they will all be just as moved by these kind, thoughtful posts, as I have been. I hope everyone has had a terrific holiday with their loved ones and that 2010 will be a year of greatly improved health, renewed hope and much happiness.

Thanks to everyone and sending big, heartfelt holiday hugs to all RBF friends!

Peace, Maz 

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Thank you for all the wonderful Christmas and New Year messages, I have just returned from a 10 day break and have just seen them. I hope everyone enjoyed their respective festivities and wish all a wonderful 2010 with an abundance of wellbeing. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘ Merry Christmas to All’ is closed to new replies.