Home Forums General Discussion Merry Christmas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lemons
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all my friends on here. Maz, you are an angel,the other lady from Australia is a cherub, and Richie,you just say it as it is.
    When I found this forum nearly five years ago,I wasn’t allowed to swear. How come ” Worldofme” , a forum member who I believe is fake, is allowed to use the f word ?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi lemons – Merry Christmas to you too 🙂
    Sometimes things get missed in posts but I’ve just checked and the language you mentioned has now been removed – probably as a result of your mention. Thanks.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas, Lemons! Love seeing you return here and thanks so much for your kind thoughts for the RBF team of volunteers! Wishing you and everyone full health for this holiday season, for 2018, and beyond!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.