Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Maz
    Just to let you know, I’ve been in touch with the clinic and was asked to email and it will be passed on to the Doctor.
    I have sent you a PM but not sure it went through. If it did I will send another to pm when I have more info. I will keep this up to get the information.

Rosemary

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Rosey
    PM’s – on this system -PM’s stay in the sender’s outbox until recipient picks them up. It doesnt mean they haven’t been sent.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rosey UK wrote:

Just to let you know, I’ve been in touch with the clinic and was asked to email and it will be passed on to the Doctor.
    I have sent you a PM but not sure it went through. If it did I will send another to pm when I have more info. I will keep this up to get the information.

Hi Rosemary,

Thank you kindly for thinking to send me an update via PM. I’m afraid I don’t seem to have received anything from you. If you click on my user name and then select PM, you should be able to send one to me that way. If you have any trouble, then please feel free to email me at maz@roadback.org

Rosey UK
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

Hi Rosey
    PM’s – on this system -PM’s stay in the sender’s outbox until recipient picks them up. It doesnt mean they haven’t been sent.

Oh thanks Lynnie πŸ™„

Rosey UK
    Participant

@Maz wrote:

@Rosey UK wrote:

Hi Rosemary,

Thank you kindly for thinking to send me an update via PM. I’m afraid I don’t seem to have received anything from you. If you click on my user name and then select PM, you should be able to send one to me that way. If you have any trouble, then please feel free to email me at maz@roadback.org

Thanks Maz, will do. πŸ˜€

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rosey UK wrote:

Thanks Maz, will do. πŸ˜€

Hi Rosemary,

Just to let you know, haven’t seen a PM from you yet, but you may not have got to it. When I see it, I’ll get back to you. Didn’t want you to think I’m overlooking it or anything. πŸ˜‰

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Maz
    I’ve sent you a PM.
    Rosemary

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Rosemary – are you now able to PM?

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rosey UK wrote:

Hi Maz
    I’ve sent you a PM.
    Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

Just checked and no PM has arrived on this forum from you yet. πŸ™

In the meantime, I received an email from a “Rosemary” yesterday and replied. Was that you? I sent you an update on the new UK AP doc in Surrey, if so. πŸ™‚

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Rosemary,

Looks like you didn’t receive my email reply to yours on Aug. 21st. Do you think it may have ended up in your spam box? Let me know and I’ll try to re-send to you. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.