Home Forums General Discussion Lynnie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,
    I want to send a PM and don’t know how. I get as far as reply on the pm I’ve received, then it asks for the name but, well I just don’t know what to do sorry. Please can you help!
    Thanks Lynnie xx 😳

Rosemary xx

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Rosey,

When you get a PM you want to answer just hit ‘reply’ you don’t need to put in the name of the person, the system already knows who you are sending the message back to.

Cheers
    Maz/aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Rosey UK
    Participant

@maz.aust wrote:

Hi Rosey,

When you get a PM you want to answer just hit ‘reply’ you don’t need to put in the name of the person, the system already knows who you are sending the message back to.

Cheers
    Maz/aust

Thanks Maz I’ll try that now !

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Rosey – let me know if you are still having trouble. Maz-Aust has given you good guidance.

For new PM’s
    If you want to send a PM (not just reply to one) click on where it says ‘0 new messages’ above to go to PM function. Then click on ‘new PM”. Type the user name (e.g. lynnie_sydney) into the top box and click on add and the name will then appear to the right of it. Do this again for each person you want to send it to (if more than one). Type the subject of your PM into the subject line. Then type your message and when you are happy with it, click on submit, as per posts. It will stay in your outbox until recipient picks it up.
    OR
    you can just click on my user name (to the right of this post) and click on where it says ‘ PM’ – send private message in the window that comes up.

Hope this helps!

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.