Home Forums General Discussion LYNNE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JOJO19551
    Participant

Lynne, how are you doing? You have been so helpful to so many of us and have given us back so much quality of life. Please update us on your status. I am sure I am speaking to many roadback fans. We hope your are continuing uphill.

Best regards,
    JoAnn

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hey Jojo;
    I am just going to hit the hay so I will get back to you tomorrow.Not to worry,I am fine and just super busy.
    XXXX

mkbeeliever
    Participant

@Lynne G./SD wrote:

Hey Jojo;
    I am just going to hit the hay so I will get back to you tomorrow.Not to worry,I am fine and just super busy.
    XXXX

Love you Lynne! Missing you too!
    xxoo

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi my darlings;
    My big question is HOW ARE YOU? J0j0 what is your status right now?Michou,how is mom,is she on the full Lyme protocol yet or just mino and zith for a while longer?Jojo,I meant to ask you for your full name,is it Jocelyne by any chance?
    Not much new with me other than I had the scare of my life this winter.My SD was coming back full tilt and I ended up in ER pleading for prednisone as my hands were so swollen and painful,just as they were years ago.Since August I was starting to feel crappy but nothing specefique so I just ignored the situation and put it down to plain old exaustion which is my constant companion.I know that going to bed around 01:30 and getting up at 07:00 is not the brightest thing to do but I do not sit down until 22:00 ot 22:30 and like to relax and watch the news and a late show.Dumb eh?Anyway after the ER incident I took a look at my antibiotics to make sure they were all o.k.To my surprise I noticed that my Mino had been changed to a generic called APO and took off like a bat out of hell to the pharmacy to find out what was going on.They said that they had changed to a generic in late summer.I was really pisses as it was in the same coloured capsule .It took a week but I did get my Stiefel.I was amazed how fast I got better,I was supposed to take 20 mg of pred for 4 days,took only 10 the first day,5 the next and 5 the next and hands were back to normal but I was still shaky.After 3 days on the right mino I was fine but this situation really did scare me because I could see that if the mino did not work I would be in really bad trouble.So let this be a lesson to you my loves,CHECK YOUR PILLS!I wonder how our Kimmie is doing since her relapse,I can just imagine how scared she is.Have you heard anything?
    Orchid wise it has been a great year and if I had time to ever get back to doing some quilting I could make a lovely one for everyone on this site with all the drawers of ribbons I have.The Toronto show was mid Feb and we got the best plant in the show,a big pink Vanda with 9 flower spikes that got 5 awards .The Montreal sho that got 14 ribbons on 15 plants and the Ottawa one that got 10 ribbons and 2 Best OF CLASS on 10 plants.I can tell you the last show was 2 weeks ago and I am still patting myself on the back. hehehe.Now we are trying to get the greenhouse sorted out as all the thousands of plants have to be moves as the angle of the sun has changed and a lot of them don’t like bright light.After that we have to put on an other new sheet of plastic which is no mean feat.My flower beds really ,really need a lot of work and the house has 5 rooms to be painted and new wood floors installed.Darned good thing I have my hands back or I would be in deep —- hehehe
    Got to run and find the last of the cats out in the yard somewhere before a cayote comes along.
    XXXXXXXXX

Randy
    Participant

Lynn,

This is a bit frightening as I ran out of MInocin on 4/21/11 and have been taking generic minocycline since then while I await for the brand named pelletized minocin from a new Canadian pharmacy (apparently getting the minocin from New Zealand, I’m told).

So far I do not notice any difference, but I will keep my eyes open. I am glad you figured things out and are better again.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.