Home Forums General Discussion looking for doctor (parent and child)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

We are seeking a new doctor for a unique situation.

Mycoplasma infection with lyme, Babesia, HHV-6.

Condition used to be RA. Stopped abx and had to restart them 2 months later over summer. My child came down with symptoms when I stopped abx and we both started having tummy aches!. Condition is very different now. Tested posotive for Babesia (sp?) and both of us for Lyme. I was shocked. I have not had alot of the RA  symptoms. Child has some muscle/joint discomfort (comes and goes). Headaches, fatigue, dizziness, heart palp, more.

Lyme docs don't necessarily know how to treat mycoplasma and AP docs don't necessarily know how to treat Lyme/Babesia.  Spoke to Dr. F (CA) on phone last night about this situation. He knows little about the Lyme & co-infection part.

document.write('head-bang.gif');
    DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DOC WHO CAN TREAT BOTH OF US for these things?  And work with a child?

Thank you..

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

FHL,

One of the most experienced AP docs in CA is also an LLMD, where in CA are you?  This doc is in Northern California.  There are a couple others you might try in So Cal.  Send an email to rbfcontact@roadback.org and we can help you learn the doctor options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ looking for doctor (parent and child)’ is closed to new replies.