Home Forums General Discussion Lab results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

RA Factor is 25. It was 37 in February. 28 last September. This is the lowest it has been but 1 must admit 1 wish things could move a little faster. But 1 am thankful it is where it is. It was 71 almost three years ago. Rest of blood work is good. My platelets and lymphocytes will sometimes slip right below normal but not enough to worry about. 1 am still searching for some more triggers to try to get this factor down. Generally, 1 am feeling amazingly well considering what 1 have been through. My top three helpers are my Minocycline, diet (HUGE), and LDN.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Linda L
    Participant

Hi Spiffy,
    How much Mino do you take, is it 100mg M/W/F or 200mg? Also how much LDN do you take?
    Linda

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Spiffy1

I take 100 milligrams Minocycline one time in the mornings on MWF. I have to have mine compounded because I am allergic to fillers. She uses methyl cellulose only. LDN is at 3.5. I moved up very slowly starting at .5. I have been at 3.5 for many months. My doctor and compounding pharmacist want me to try to go up but I always stop myself. Take care!

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Linda L
    Participant

Thank you Spiffy. I am happy that you are feeling better.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.