Home Forums General Discussion karin?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    suera
    Participant

Has anyone heard from karin, with an “i”?  i believe she lived in california and went to dr. f.   her posts were always informative and she helped me in my ap journey. i haven't seen anything from her in awhile and was just wondering if anybody new if she was okay

sue

karin1013
    Participant

Hi, Sue. 🙂 So I know this reply is VERY late! But I have not been on the board in well over a year!

I have been very well. I still take zithromax two times a week. That is all I take. I have been very bad/lazy about taking supplements and probiotics. I need to start again. Just went through a move and many life changes. I haven't been to the doctor since the beginning of the year so I don't know my current numbers. I will update you the next time I go. My RA pain remains very little. I get a stiff finger here and there, but it hardly bothers me. So glad I never went on the “hard” RA drugs. I am living a very normal life.

Thanks for asking! Hope you are well 🙂 ~Karin

suera
    Participant

That's great news Karin!!

I'm on the “hard stuff” and leading life…well certainly not normal.:(

Hope your kids are doing well.

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Hi Karin,

I have often thought of you too and worried you had gotten worse and given up on AP.  How wonderful to hear it is the complete opposite!

If you survived a move without increased symptoms, then you are living a normal life.  Better than normal!!

Susan

maybe RA
    Participant

Karin,

Are you in Riverside? I am trying to find a rheumatologist here and don't even know where to start. I've seen one and I don't like the med he prescribed. I would appreciate it if you could forward names (if you're here, that is!).

Thanks,

Pamela

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1920]maybe RA[/user] wrote:

I am trying to find a rheumatologist here and don't even know where to start. I've seen one and I don't like the med he prescribed. I would appreciate it if you could forward names (if you're here, that is!).

Hi Pamela,

Will send you the full CA AP doc list in a PM (private message). To retrieve it, just look to top right of this page and click where it says, “You have 1 new message.” The list is quite long, so you may need to cut and paste it into a word document in order to print it out.

Seasons greetings and all the best in finding the best doc for you to get started on your road back!

Peace, Maz

karin1013
    Participant

I am here! My doctor is in Riverside!  🙂

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Wonderful news Karin! Great to hear from you again. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ karin?’ is closed to new replies.