Home Forums General Discussion Ivermectin

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FayF
    Participant

Hello,
    I tested positive for omicron(no surprises here). I took ivermectin because I had it. I felt results immediate and incremental with each dosage. Today will be dosage day 9. Omicron was over by day 3 at most.

A few strange things happened while I was sick and on this medicine:
    1. Herpes simplex appeared after 30 years on my lip and in my nose.
    2. My weird RA/Lupus symptoms disappeared. No internal swelling, no joint swelling, no knee or finger pain, no upper or lower spine pain, no brain fog, no heart flutter, no digestive issues, no swollen spleen pain. And I’ve been sleeping😊…flat on my bed as opposed to the laziboy chair. I did get some sharp pains in my head/neck(always afraid of stroke–runs in the family).That went away too. Since I have been eating clean, I no longer get migraines as I used to but I’ve gotten ”scintillating scotoma” three times. Omicron was preceded with one of these episodes.

Question, why is ivermectin making me feel good/normal? I really didn’t need it for COVID. It was just an excuse to finally start it. Omicron was very short lived..a light cold. My doctor gave me this prescription weeks ago as exhaustive efforts were failing to help me. She gave it to me for possible long covid or undetected parasites. I had Covid in Nov. 2020. not too many symptoms, no fever. But following came plenty antibodies & my RA symptoms/lupus journey ect began!

Minocycline caused my blood platelets to drop to 117,000 so I stopped. Minocycline helped right away especially with swelling.

I’ve been managing by taking mastiha 700mg once or twice a day as symptoms dictate. And in emergencies I drink dried ginger for inflammation. The mastiha and gluten free diet have been allowing me to have a life sometimes even running on good days. But with the addition of invermectin I feel 99 percent. I’ve felt so myself that I’ve eaten spaghetti with my family…And still feeling pretty good.

A few weeks ago my new young chiropractor had me take another test. He is determined to get me well again. $900.00 later Cyrex blood labs revealed ”Entamoeba histolytica” (1.46), ”stachybotrys chartarum”(2.21), ”citrullinated EBV”(.98) and my worst…”Streptozymes”(3.14). The chiropractor told me to go straight to a cardiologist for antibiotics. The streptozymes could damage the heart. He was right. I had an echo done and it showed mild pulmonary hypertension, some regurgitation/ leaky valves. My cardiologist did not agree, he told me based on my age it was normal to be off range. He put a heart monitor on me to hear my “flutter”/pain complaint.

I guess I was wondering why ivermectin is helping me? Is it killing the EBV virus or the parasites? Or both? The doctor has me on 15 twice a day for 12 days. And I have a refill of 2 times. I really just want to keep taking ivermectin. I’m now afraid to stop. How long can I safely stay on this medication? Does anyone have experience with this?

Maz, I did a search on this med on this site. It looks like you have done that been there. Are you still on it? Did it help immediately? I am cautiously very excited to feel great!

Thank you all for reading this. Be well. And Cheers to a beautiful new year for all of us!

Fay

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Fay,

I really just want to keep taking ivermectin. I’m now afraid to stop. How long can I safely stay on this medication?

I doubt that anyone can easily answer that question since it does not appear that ivermectin is normally used continuously for an extended period of time. If you choose to do this, make sure that you have regular blood work done to make sure that you aren’t harming yourself.

Many healthcare workers have been taking ivermectin once a week as prophylaxis for covid prevention. Based on that, it may be safe to take ivermectin on a long-term basis if it’s not taken every day.

Dr. Thomas Borody’s Ivermectin Triple Therapy for COVID-19 involves:

• Ivermectin, 12 mg – once a day – Day 1, Day 4, and Day 8 (only)
    • Doxycycline, 100 mg – twice a day – Day 1 through Day 10
    • Zinc supplement – once a day – Day 1 through Day 10

Notice that he uses pulsed dosing rather than having the patient take ivermectin every day. Using pulsed dosing rather daily dosing may be a way to mitigate the potential risk of harm if ivermectin needs to be taken on a long-term basis. Hopefully your doctor can provide you with more guidance regarding the best dosing schedule for you to use.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

FayF
    Participant

Hello Phil,

Thank you so much for looking into this for me. My pain free/symptom honeymoon is over:( But, I still feel it is doing something beneficial for me. I will continue to finish my prescription as given and discuss with my doctor about the prophylaxis long term protocol as a possibility in my care.

Have a beautiful day.
    Fay

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Fay,

I just experienced an interesting, serendipitous “coincidence”. I just stumbled upon the following article:

Research Study Funded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Confirms the Safety of Continuous Administration of Ivermectin
    thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/research-study-confirms-safety-continuous-administration-ivermectin-study-funded-bill-melinda-gates-foundation/

I hope that this information is helpful.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Jan from CA
    Participant

I was prescribed this for dermatitis. I checked and the adult dosage for scabies is 2mg. I was prescribed 12mg. I questioned the dosage after my experience with Prednisone

FayF
    Participant

Hello Phil,
    Thank you for the link to this study. I really didn’t know how to digest the information. I think I was initially more entertained by the fact that it was funded by the Gates. It really is a small study. I thought to myself are small science studies typical?..and funded by the Gates.
    I went back to the study and read it more carefully. Here is what is even more interesting…
    According to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as represented by melindcell, Ivermectin is so safe and effective. Apparently, after a 24 person study they are creating a long acting injectable ivermectin to give all people who do not have COVID.🤯 So my assumption is if you did not get a vaccine, you will soon be forced to get the new and improved and patented iver.

Hi Jan from CA,
    In the link Phil has given us, there is an imbedded and very thorough expert review report of clinical safety by French Professor Jacques Descotes, Professor Emeritus, Claude Bernard University of Lyon. He does mention a study using an even higher dose for scabies safely, but nothing on dermatitis. Hope your dermatitis is healed.

Meanwhile I finished my prescription as written and coincidentally I had blood work drawn yesterday at my hematologist. My bun/creatinine ratio is elevated at 37, Creatinine.46, ALT is elevated at 45. This could be a coincidence or it could be the ivermectin? Kinda worried and waiting for the rest of my results and doctor’s direction.

Have a great day.
    Fay

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Fay,

Minocycline caused my blood platelets to drop to 117,000 so I stopped. Minocycline helped right away especially with swelling.

There are other antibiotics that can be used instead of minocycline. Besides doxycycline, which many people are taking, there are also the macrolide antibiotics — mainly azithromycin, clarithromycin, erythromycin, and roxithromycin. Of those, azithromycin in particular stands out because it is active against Entamoeba histolytica.

I’ve seen different dosages of azithromycin being used. So far, the one that makes the most sense to me is 500 mg per day for five days, followed by five days off. That is then repeated for as long as desired or necessary.

Cyrex blood labs revealed ”Entamoeba histolytica” (1.46), ”stachybotrys chartarum”(2.21), ”citrullinated EBV”(.98) and my worst…”Streptozymes”(3.14).

Is it possible that you have toxic black mold in your house?

Phil

P.S. Another drug that’s used to treat Entamoeba histolytica is tinidazole.

- Albert Einstein

FayF
    Participant

Hello Phil,
    Thank you for your response. We built our home 18 years ago, so it is not old. If we do have black mold, it is not visible. My chiropractor was most alarmed with streptozymes. But I am still trying to get one of my physicians to prescribe something. I have left a message with my llmd with a suggestion for the above recommendations. I also sent her my new labs. Meanwhile, my hematologist seemed to think the 117,000 value for blood platelets could be my normal. So, I’m also thinking if mino could be on the table for me again.
    Have a great day 😊
    Fay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.