Home Forums General Discussion Is anyone experiencing Sweating?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    JoAnnC68
    Participant

Hello RevereRosie…
    I too had severe sweating going thru the menopause, my Dr. recommended Evening Primrose Oil. This might be
    something you want to check into. It took a few week before I noticed any changes, but after that it sure did help me.
    I buy the Spring Valley brand at Wal-Mart, I think there is 60 tablet in the bottle, give or take around 6 or 7 dollars.

Take Care!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

RevereRosie
    Participant

JoAn,

Thank you so much. I remember taking Primrose Oil when going thru menopause when I was much, much younger. I will resume the supplement again. Thanks for reminding what a good supplement it is. Bless you!

Linda L
    Participant

Rosie,
    Watch what you eat before going to bed. Don’t eat too late. Check if having something with sugar /even a fruit/ increases your sweating. Another thing I would try is to have an apple cider in the evening.
    What quilt do you have? You should only use a 100% woollen one which absorbs 30% of sweat without you feeling it. Please try.
    Best wishes
    Linda L.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

RevereRosie
    Participant

I’m a late snacker which I’m trying to break that habit. (not junk food) I eat healthy so whatever I’m picking on is leftover from dinner. I don’t eat much sweets. Since I live in Florida, there are no blankets on my bed. The A/C is usually cranking 24/7. I appreciate your input and suggestions that I will give a try. I’m assuming you are referring to apple cider vinegar and not apple cider the beverage?

Linda L
    Participant

Apple cider vinegar.
    Linda L.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

A Friend
    Participant

Rosie, hello again.

I read some of the information you posted a little higher up under this post on sweating. You wrote that your teeth were taking on a grey color. Being interested in information about this, a search was done. Science Daily had information which I copied/saved info about. It has interesting information about possible causes for this. I will share the link/information, but will return to edit/add it, so I won’t lose this message begun.

I also had much information saved (about the Detoxx research published which impressed me years ago, which I’ve saved, and which I still follow from time to time — that is, follow the primary researcher in this. From what I read about conditions that could cause this grey teeth coloration, I did a search in my Word documents for anything related… and actually found quite a bit. Detoxification seemed to come across as a remedy for much of what ails us. Another result from papers saved keeps mentioning that detoxification of different kinds(slow and steady) seems to be something we need to know/learn about. This link (from my Word document search) is where I intend to read the information again.

Edit Added: This top link more recently found and pasted here is an exciting find for myself — do any of you remember my EFA story that turned out to be Dr. Johanna Budwig’s formula for treating cancer, etc.?
    http://www.clinicaleducation.org/seminars/dr-patricia-kane-phd-detoxification-and-essential-fatty-acids/
    Dr Patricia Kane PhD: Detoxification and Essential Fatty Acids
    [end of Added Edit]

With my having had major dental revision in 2014, and a year of horrific IBS for most of 2013 related to the dental problems I did not know I’d had 30+ years, I’m sure I have much still stored in my tissues that needs to be slowly but methodically addressed. I would not be surprised if a slow methodical detoxification (such as described) would not be helpful to you. My guess would be that with the aid of the AP you are on, your body’s sweating is detoxing some of the byproducts the antibiotic has killed/released.

The link source below looks like a fairly thorough place for myself (and perhaps you and others) to begin reading/refreshing what I’ve read before, but want to recall better (along with the Detoxx Book for Physicians related to Dr P.K.’s research published as a guide for their protocols a number of years ago):

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Detox/Detox.aspx
    http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/detox.htm
    Shirley

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.