Home Forums General Discussion Interesting Article Interviewing Dr Alan Cantwell Bacterial Etiology Scleroderma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martina
    Participant

I found this article written by researcher, Amy Proal interviewing Dr.Alan Cantwell about his beliefs and findings on the etiology of Scleroderma as well as cancer. Really interesting…
    http://bacteriality.com/2007/09/cantwell/

Linda L
    Participant

I have his book „Four woman and cancer”. So interesting indeed.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Luck20
    Participant

Wow, it never fails to amaze me how closed minded things are. No wonder progress is so slow…

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Linda~

I have read all of his books. His research and theories are very interesting and thought provoking.

You might also be interested to watch this recent interview of Dr. Cantwell.

Best~

Cheryl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.