Home Forums General Discussion Interesting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

A good friend of mine became ill five days ago. She had flulike symptoms, severe caugh, short breath. She went to the EMPTY hospital, was tested for corona, given Panadol and sent home. Same evening she started to feel worse and decided to take Amoxicillin 500 which she had at home. She had tried to contact her GP but was offered a visit over the phone. Next day she had a SMS from the hospital that she doesn’t have Coronavirus.
    After taking 3-4 doses she felt better but after taking all capsules she was a little bit better but not well. She consulted her GP over the phone yesterday and was told that Prednisone was a must. Instead she went to the hospital again. This time more patients were there but most with other conditions, not flue. And now the interesting part. She was tested for corona again /no results yet/ and was given ….. Doxycycline 100 mg for five days after food. The doctor told her she didn’t need Prednisone.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

lemons
    Participant

That is interesting. Makes me question even more, why are so many drugs that are linked to autoimmune, Lyme and malaria treatments being proposed ?
    http://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m1252/rr-20

Lynne G.SD
    Participant
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

AKKK,pressed the submit by accident before writing.This is more than interesting,it is logical because doxy acts on interlukin 6 which causes cytoxic storms in covid and is also a big factor in SD

Linda L
    Participant

I didn’t know that 100 mg is a high dose…..

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Linda L
    Participant

It is cold here and winter starts in two weeks. Quite many people have flue, not covid.
    They are being tested 2-3 times for covid, like a friend of mine mentioned above. After Doxycycline she was given Rulide and Prednisone. Is it possible that during the same time in the same place there are two flue viruses – a common flue and covid-19? It looks identically.

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.