Home Forums General Discussion Integrative rheumatologist Lecture

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vincentpre23
    Participant

Hi all,

I wanted to share a great lecture given by an integrative rheumatologist. Topics covered are intracellular infections, antibiotic and antimicrobial protocols, diet considerations etc. Hope it helps you on your path. I will be showing this to my doctor.

4/19 symptoms onset
    UCTD , 1:40 ANA Speckled, Now negative
    Mycoplasma P IGG IGM, EBV, HSV1, Igenix Bartonella IGG
    Doxycycline 100mg b.i.d. , Bactrim ds 960 mg b.i.d. , Biodisrupt, fluconazole 100mg q.d , Monolauren, Visbiome probiotic 112.5b b.i.d ,B-complex, Vitamin D , Quercetin, saccharomyces boulardii, raw garlic , paleo, WHM

Amywilliams
    Participant

I have watched this lecture- it is excellent! I think this doctor explains that tetracycline antibiotics are synergistic with Plaquenil- at least that’s what I recall. I found the lecture on you tube when I was searching for “Biofilm” treatments.

Amy-CT

Vincentpre23
    Participant

Hi Amy ,

Yes I learned so much in this video hoping my doctor is receptive to the information. I also found the synergistic effect of bromelain and tetras to be interesting and wondering how I can work this into my protocol . I read one published study that found 80mg of bromelain increased tetras in blood. It would be great if I could lower the dose of mino to avoid stomach upset while not losing its effects. I wish this doctor took out of state patients !

4/19 symptoms onset
    UCTD , 1:40 ANA Speckled, Now negative
    Mycoplasma P IGG IGM, EBV, HSV1, Igenix Bartonella IGG
    Doxycycline 100mg b.i.d. , Bactrim ds 960 mg b.i.d. , Biodisrupt, fluconazole 100mg q.d , Monolauren, Visbiome probiotic 112.5b b.i.d ,B-complex, Vitamin D , Quercetin, saccharomyces boulardii, raw garlic , paleo, WHM

Amywilliams
    Participant

There must be some doctors out there who he has trained/or is training? Maybe his office could refer you to someone?

Amy-CT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.