Home Forums General Discussion Infrared heating pads

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on infrared heating pads or infrared moist heating pads.  I did a search and found some for sale at http://www.ib3health.com.

(Haven't been here for awhile.  Forgot my password so this is the old Jan Lucinda.)

sjess
    Participant

Hi Jan,

I'm anxious to hear what others have to say about this.

I just bought a jade infrared small heating pad off amazon.com for my hip. I've been having some physical therapy done and the deep heat has been the one thing that has helped. I am hoping this new heating pad will help me. The reviews were good on amazon. I should be getting my pad in a couple of days, so will let you know what I think of it.

Sharon 😀

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Good luck with the jade infrared pad.  Sounds interesting.  What is it?  Hope it helps the hip!!!!!

sjess
    Participant

Hi Jan,

Here is the link to the infrared heating pad I just bought. Apparently the jade is heated and then emits infrared heat.

http://www.amazon.com/Therasage-Infrared-Heated-Healing-Small/dp/B0039OPBIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1276830503&sr=8-1

As you can see, it is pricey, but I can tell you it seems like a very high quality product. I just used it today and I felt a deep heat rather than a surface heat and my hip did seem to respond to the treatment.

I'm not sure what you are wanting the pad for as to whether this would fit the bill or not. They also have a full body one that you can lay on just like this for $279 (I think) where you would get the benefits of the infrared from head to toe.

Hope this give you a little more info than you had before. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Sharon

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Sharon-

That pad does look good.  Glad it  is being helpful.  I didn't know Amazon carried such items.

I am having major pain in my right elbow. I've been using a small heat/moist pad I picked up Rite Aid which is helpful but still looking around.  Thanks for the information.

Jan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Infrared heating pads’ is closed to new replies.