Home Forums General Discussion How long can Prednisone be taken?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    steph-sclero
    Participant

Rosemary,

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to check out the possibility of vasculitis with my doc. It was mentioned years ago when I had so much nerve type pain in my legs. I also have unexplained chest pain around the heart area. So maybe it's all related to vein trouble.  Thanks!

Steph

Well I think you should.  No one ever picked up mine here, It happened after an accident.  I was in agony.  You will definitely have heart problems with it.  You actually feel like your veins are on fire.  Has been the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I could not take the anti-inflammatory injection in the States because of it.  I was told my pain was really there but it was all in my head. Talk about cruel.  Trust me there is no such thing I am sure of that.  If someone is in pain something is causing it. I hope you can get some help with it.

steph-sclero
    Participant

Rosemary,

I don't know how many times I was told it was all in my head. You're so right, if we feel it's real then we should fight for answers until we get it resolved and hopefully get some relief. When I try to explain that my veins feel like someone is ringing them out people don't get it. I will follow up on the vasculitis trail for sure. Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Steph

Please do Steph, it is terribly dangerous.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ How long can Prednisone be taken?’ is closed to new replies.