Home Forums General Discussion Hi to you all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rockin Annie
    Participant

I am starting AP on Monday and would like to say hi to everyone.

I still am on a cocktail of drugs, and will be weaning off them eventually, (hopefully). I will start slowly 50mg x 2 MWF. I have decided to do the pulse dosage after lots of reading on this forum.  There are so many of you who have so much knowledge I feel very confident. I know it is trial and error, and would be grateful for any help and information in the future……..Thanks……Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

JBJBJB
    Participant

Welcome, Annie!!!

Cairns Australia is a beautiful place to live. You are really lucky to live there. I've never been to Cairns. I always want to go there whenever I went to Sydney, Australia.

Good luck on your AP treatment.

JB

richie
    Participant

Hi
    That is some nice sharp looking 50's auto –is it a 57 or 54 chevy
    Richie

Rockin Annie
    Participant

It still gives me a bit of a shock when your post picture comes up…………

Its a 57 Chev, it was a gorgeous car and I loved it, but unfortunately we had to sell last year as I couldn't handle driving it, we used it for our business and occasionally weddings and formals. We decided to sell after much thought and buy a Rocket 111 Cruiser instead. My hubby suggested the pic, to go with my name, as we are very much into the rock and roll scene here……..Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Hi JB….Cairns is a wonderful place to be, the weather is just perfect at the mo….but must tell you with the warmer weather comes all sorts of creatures.  Everything grows triple in size and very scarey……Annie

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Annie,

Just adding my welcome to JB and Richie's!  Very nice to meet you and look forward to chatting more as you begin your road back. 😀

Peace, Maz

PS Beautiful old car…my Dad had something similar during the 60s. Of course, I'm too young to remember it ;), but the old family pics posing in front of the “new” baby are a real hoot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Hi to you all’ is closed to new replies.