Home Forums General Discussion Hi all, just checking in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    maz.aust
    Participant

Its been a while since I visited here, hope all is well with everyone, or at the very least better today than yesterday.

I am now really pleased to report my RA factor has dropped (finally) from 695 to 305 just last month so it seems I am doing fine, all inflammatory markers, as usual, are up but what can I say I have PRA with a shot of Lyme & Fibro thrown in for good measure — can’t expect anything less, it isn’t going to change any time soon. Still don’t have any further issues other than my right thumb & am as normal for me relatively pain free most of the year.

My retirement is boring me to hell and back & still in the middle of doing up the house for sale – moving from beach to river, hopefully it will go on the market within the next few weeks.

Xmas is looming and am looking forward to the move early 2017, what I am not looking forward to is going to a new MD, but will be back in Melb twice a year for a month at a time working – seems the Uni won’t let me fully retire & have offered me too much money to say no to 2 mths work lol – so the really good thing is that I will be able to continue with Dr D thankfully & see my family at the same time. So all good.

If you are still heading down Lynnie send me an email & we can finally schedule that coffee!!

Once I am settled in the new house will be here more often.

Be good, smile & keep on going

Maz.aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Maz.aust
    Good to hear that you are still doing well. Have any sense as to what made the difference? Will certainly let you know when I am coming down, though could be 2017 now.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,

Wish I did, no-one can understand the drop & apparently it’s a dramatic drop at that lol I really don’t care though it’s dropped & I am over the moon.

Just keep me posted, you never know I might still be here or may be down visiting myself.

Hope you are well though??

Chat soon

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.