Home Forums General Discussion Herbal remedies for fungal infections???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JenTX
    Participant

I am currently having a fungal issue, with no help from my doc.  I am taking Candida Cleanse 3x a day, but am wondering if there are some other herbal/alternative ideas for dealing with this, that I can just get on my own?

Thanks for any help!

Jennifer

DragonSlayer
    Participant

Hi, Jennifer:

Some things reported to work well are caprylic acid 2800mg/day for no more than 6 weeks; the use is reported in Arthritis:  An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide by Zampieron, et al.  Other things include colloidal silver, oregano oil, garlic, and of course diet–total sugar and starch exclusion (high protein diet and find stuff that does not have spores–some cheeses, mushrooms, grapes–for the moldy covering), and implantation with probiotic capsules or eat some Stonyfield Farms or Brown Cow yoghurt.

Good luck,

John

Sierra
    Participant

You'll find some ideas at: eco-healing.com/nutrition-guide/candida-albicans

A Friend
    Participant

Jennhere,

I learned about Doug Kaufman a long time ago when he had a radio program; but since he left radio a number of years ago and, I understand, began a TV program, I'd not seen or heard more, except an hour interview a year or two ago on http://www.radiomartie.com … until recently, when a longtime friend sent me a link to a video of him with a guest, Dr. Simoncinni (sp?), an Italian oncologist. 

Have been intending to investigate a web site for Doug K. and believe I just now found it.  (On the video I saw about a week or so ago on my PC, I noticed that Doug has several books on the Fungus link to illnesses.  I was  “dumbfounded” with the information in  the video by Dr. Simoncinni on cancer and fungus (including his treating it) and curious also about Doug's books (I intend to order one of them).   I'd like to glance over them, if possible, at B&N or other book store to help choose the right one for me.  I did check and they are also on Amazon, new and used.  With my own history and problems, I feel I particularly need to see these. 

Thought you might be interested in this information. (Also, I believe I saw a link to the video I mentioned about the Italian oncologist. ):  http://www.know-the-cause.com/AboutUs/tabid/58/Default.aspx

AF

[Edit…added information:  Have read a lot of interesting information on the books in the past hour or so — in Vol 1 covering: on fungus and arthritis, digestion, intestinal disorders and fungus, inflammatory bowel disease and fungus, fungi and respiration, asthma and fungi, etc. etc. etc.  Here is a link to the contents in the Chapters in Book 1, The Fungus Link:  http://www.know-the-cause.com/Books/TheFungusLinkVolume1/tabid/84/Default.aspx ]

JenTX
    Participant

Thank you so much everyone, I see I have a lot of information to check out.  Very interesting, thanks again!

Jennifer

Ellen RA-AP
    Participant

I have had yeast issues, too, and although I am taking diflucan twice a week, I still have issues!  Recently, I went to my PCP to update my treatment and she added Colace and Benefiber, and honestly I feel so much better not giving the yeast bugs a place to hide.

I think I remember reading that apple cider vinegar kills yeast?

Ellen RA-AP
    Participant

I have had yeast issues, too, and although I am taking diflucan twice a week, I still have issues!  Recently, I went to my PCP to update my treatment and she added Colace and Benefiber, and honestly I feel so much better not giving the yeast bugs a place to hide.

I think I remember reading that apple cider vinegar kills yeast?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ Herbal remedies for fungal infections???’ is closed to new replies.