Home Forums General Discussion Heart surgeon says dietary advice is wrong

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    enzed
    Participant

I hope this link works. I copied it from the Dr Bernstein Diabetic forum. This heart surgeon says heart disease / cholesterol is caused by inflamation, caused by low fat food / dietary advice / drugs [must include statins] that he’s now admitting is wrong and has led to an increase in heart disease / diabetes and mortality. I got my diabetes under control years ago without medication by following Dr Bernsteins recommended way of eating, ie. low carb. So AP will heal the inflamation caused by bacteria and heal up arteries as well, yes?

world renown heart surgeon speaks out…
    Mar 2nd, 2012 at 8:31am Quote
    http://preventdisease.com/news/12/030112_World-Renown-Heart-Surgeon-Speaks-Out-O…

Edit – sorry folks, i tried the link, didn’t work, if you google the surgeons name should find the article, published in ‘Prevent Disease’ 01 march 2012

Dr. Dwight Lundell
    PreventDisease
    Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:58 CST

PS can someone else please post the link to the article – I can’t figure it out but googled ‘dr dwight Lundell prevent disease’ and the article was there.

PhilC
    Participant

Here’s a link to the article:
    World Renown Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

richie
    Participant

“World Renowned ” ???? Affiliated with one hospital in Mesa AZ –graduated U of Arizona med school –hardly the stuff of “world Renown ” —-

richie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.