Home Forums General Discussion Has LDN worked well & so quickly for anyone else????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi all, I just had to share what happened to me last night and am wondering if this is unusual or if anyone else has had this happen to them. It’s all good & I hope it continues!

LDN update #1: WOW!!!!! I took my first 4.5 mg dose at around 10 pm. Went to bed at around 11:30. Did not fall truly asleep until 3:30 am. Got up at 7:30 am well rested & much less stiff. Still had to work out the cobwebs, but my limbs were fully cooperating 😀 What was amazing was, I was NOT expecting any changes until the day after, if any. Around 2 hours or midnight I felt something happening to my body. My pulse was stronger, I had to get up to pee & felt less tentative on my bare feet (which were always sensitive without protection of at least rubber soles of my flip flops.) I test drove myself down the stairs, again barefoot and found my balance was good & I was feeling no discomfort or stiffness going down & coming back up (I usually need to hold onto the rail & measure how my knees are taking each step down). No knee issues felt & again the soles of my feet felt OK. Upon return to bed, I kept thinking that difficulty sleeping in the first week is a typical side effect. Well, maybe I’ll crash later in the day (update to come). . I soon began to feel warmer, not needing the heavy comforter over me. I attempted to make fists, my right hand able to close most of way and lt a little better — both improvements in the middle of the night. I was able to push my pillows & comforter around with ease, even with my arms over & s/w behind my head (this was usually a struggle as I was so weak!)

Now, I’m getting stuff done this early am hour. Will take my dog for a walk on the beach, too (usually I can’t do this in the am, since she’s such a big Berner & has a tendency to pull on my aching wrists with her leash).

There is still some stiffness, but my joints seem to want to do more and without any of the aches, soreness. My level of alertness is right up there and such a nice surprise, especially upon waking. I’d only had about 4.5 hours of sleep, but I felt like I had a full 8.

Yippee!!!!

Marybeth
    Participant

Are you taking both minocycline and LDN together or on alternate days?

dixiegirl
    Participant

it didn’t work so fast for me, but it works nearly as well now that I have been on it a while… if I take it too late in the day for a week or so it will make me feel awful. I have to be consistent with taking it at the same window of time every day. It is awesome!

cavalier
    Participant

Hi i sent a post & dont see it now – but your experiences mirror VERY much identically to mine with taking LDN – like you I started off with 4.5 mg’s from the get go. I have posted about LDN in the forum if you do a search under topics under Cavalier.

For me it is the combo’s that seem to be most helpful i have been on LDN since end of July is all but it has helped. I just added Moducare to my protocol as it too is a immune modulator as I have both Lyme & SD so I need the extra help still as indicated by blood testing and I am using melatonin at nite. I hit a rough spot with ABX due to my stomach & got candida so I have to be careful despite the fact I was using kefir, yogurt & 2 probiotics. I still continue the Whey Cool & using GI revive for my stomach too. I am taking it slow in adding in the zithromax too – it’s tentative but I am hoping to keep that in the protocol too if my stomach will allow it.

But yes no doubt LDN has helped circulation & improved my hands alot and def. helped to reduce my raynauds by over 90% improvement and held that impact. It is not complete but it’s def. a improvement – I am noticing the Moducare is one more help to this and it is def. causing a herx.
    Everyone has differing levels but it is interesting right down to the 3 to 4 hr’s sleep at 1st but feeling more rested than when previously it was 8 hr’s – once my body adjusted I slept like I had not in some time – i still have some trouble if i dont take the LDN early enuf – 10 PM is a better fit for me so I can get to sleep by around midnite – for me for some reason there seems to generally be 2hr’s of a lag time in getting to sleep after I take LDN – melatonin also helps & I take that along with LDN due to articles for it being helpful in studies for SD – I posted some of that on here.

Whatever it takes for me combos seem to be what it takes, finding what works for you is what matters and knowing all of what could be coinfections helps too in addressing.

Jill

gratefulgirl
    Participant

@Marybeth wrote:

Are you taking both minocycline and LDN together or on alternate days?

Hi Marybeth, I take 100 mg Minocycline every other day between breakfast and lunch (need to keep it 2 hrs away from my Magnesium intake). I will take LDN nightly at 10 pm.

Take Care, GG

gratefulgirl
    Participant

@dixiegirl wrote:

it didn’t work so fast for me, but it works nearly as well now that I have been on it a while… if I take it too late in the day for a week or so it will make me feel awful. I have to be consistent with taking it at the same window of time every day. It is awesome!

Hi Dixiegirl! what time do you take your LDN?

gratefulgirl
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

Hi i sent a post & dont see it now – but your experiences mirror VERY much identically to mine with taking LDN – like you I started off with 4.5 mg’s from the get go. I have posted about LDN in the forum if you do a search under topics under Cavalier.

For me it is the combo’s that seem to be most helpful i have been on LDN since end of July is all but it has helped. I just added Moducare to my protocol as it too is a immune modulator as I have both Lyme & SD so I need the extra help still as indicated by blood testing and I am using melatonin at nite. I hit a rough spot with ABX due to my stomach & got candida so I have to be careful despite the fact I was using kefir, yogurt & 2 probiotics. I still continue the Whey Cool & using GI revive for my stomach too. I am taking it slow in adding in the zithromax too – it’s tentative but I am hoping to keep that in the protocol too if my stomach will allow it.

But yes no doubt LDN has helped circulation & improved my hands alot and def. helped to reduce my raynauds by over 90% improvement and held that impact. It is not complete but it’s def. a improvement – I am noticing the Moducare is one more help to this and it is def. causing a herx.
    Everyone has differing levels but it is interesting right down to the 3 to 4 hr’s sleep at 1st but feeling more rested than when previously it was 8 hr’s – once my body adjusted I slept like I had not in some time – i still have some trouble if i dont take the LDN early enuf – 10 PM is a better fit for me so I can get to sleep by around midnite – for me for some reason there seems to generally be 2hr’s of a lag time in getting to sleep after I take LDN – melatonin also helps & I take that along with LDN due to articles for it being helpful in studies for SD – I posted some of that on here.

Whatever it takes for me combos seem to be what it takes, finding what works for you is what matters and knowing all of what could be coinfections helps too in addressing.

Jill

Hi Jill! I did read your posts on LDN and found them very helpful — thank you! We’re pretty lucky that it worked so quickly for us. I need to research Moducare. How much Melatonin are you taking? I’m anxious to see how my sleep pattern evolves. I’m surprised that I’m still running on good energy tonight!

Just to follow up on my first day: I actually did a little running on the beach with my dog! I wasn’t afraid when she ran 90 mph back to me. She always runs just past me, barely missing me. My joints were not so tender and I was feeling stronger. Because my tone was less anxious, Sabrina, my Berner dog listened better. We were both much calmer.

I was able to stay on my feet most of the day at my jewelry boutique. Did not feel at all like I was needing a nap. Good energy all day & into tonight!!! Did my stationary bike w/o a problem. I’m so excited to have LDN in my life and look forward to letting my Rheumy, Dr. M. know how much it is helping me. He seems very interested to know about it and made sure I scheduled a follow up appt in a month.

Today was my Minocycline day, so I’ll do the FIR sauna tonight.

Take Care!!! GG

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Question for Jill, I saw in a previous post that you take LDN 4.5 mg twice a day. Is that unusual? What is the rationale and does it make a positive difference for you? I did see that taking more than 9 mg would be counterproductive, so you are not there.

Thanks! GG

Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

…melatonin also helps & I take that along with LDN…
    Jill

Jill, do you happen to know if one can take LDN together with probiotics and melatonin?
    I’ve been meaning to reintroduce LDN for a very long time now…the major obstacle being: I do have to take probiotic before going to bed! I can’t seem capable of making another 2 hour food-free window in the evening. If it’s OK, it’ll make things so much easier.
    Nice to see you back! I hope your recent testing in Chicago went well and helped solve all the problems.
    Warm wishes to everybody, Krys

gratefulgirl
    Participant

2nd night LDN update. I took my LDN @ 9:30 pm. Started feeling really tired around 11:30. I had a great night sleep, no dreams, no struggle to catch the zzz’s. Just a couple of pee breaks d/t extremely tiny bladder & was out cold each time my head hit the pillow. Again awoke much earlier thinking it was later, at 7 am. Up to do my FIR sauna since I was way too tired to do it last night. I am really alert, but do feel I need to detox off dead bugs from my Mino dose yesterday. I hope my energy level stays this good again today!

cavalier
    Participant

Hi Krys – i leave this Sun. for Chicago & have a mountain of medical paperwork to sort thru to take up with me in test results – that i need to get too so nothing posted as the trip has not been made yet.

I will mention what i am doing i am also on some FaceBook LDN resource lists where one another can ask questions – how I learned of the 9.0 usage – which my Doc did OK for me – I took this dosage AFTER the time my heart rate was high & it really helped – i am now not – although I felt good on it – I took a break & can again but I wanted to see how I would feel with the Moducare – which I LOVE too – so yes for me combos are the thang!

I posted some info on melatonin in Italian studies they did for SD – none of their patients progressed during the time of their taking melatonin – certainly a safe thing – interesting when my skin was better last fall i was on “mel” as we call it here during the fall only but i then stopped in Jan. after reading that it can be a immune stimulator which i would not need having SD – it took many hours of conflicting info I waded thru to find some say it increases the immune but others say no it is a immune modulator – some warned for SD patients to not use mel – I then found the italian studies and also my own experience & I thought geesh a sevl months of studies & skin improved & no one progressed – including my type systemic diffuse – so i then read of dosages – it says interestingly enuf & please i dont have time to get that data out of my thick files but I read that melatonin for a adult human the dosage can be up to 30 to 60 mg’s yes MG’s NOT MCG’s. Knowing that vets use in canines for a 20 lb dog like mine are (Cavaliers) they use 3 mg’s to 6 mg’s for a 20 lb dog i was only using 3 mg’s last fall. I was too chicken to use 60 mg’s for myself but I have been taking 30 mg’s of melatonin since the end of July with my starting off with 4.5 LDN together at nite sometimes i now take the mel when i am ready for bed & the LDN a hr or 2 before the Mel. But Mel is the last thing I take as I am ready within a 1/2 hr of taking it. KEEP in mind I was having heart trouble off & on since May LONG ahead of using LDN or Mel so i know this was not due to this regime. All of that to say is mel is a immune modulator & my recent tests have budged in only one month my SD # SCL70 & my inflammatory cardiolipin was cut in 1/2 that was done 2 months into LDN & Mel – however i still am postive for SD – and my cardiolipin is still up and I am also been for some months now on a antiinflammatory diet – to try to lower my inflammatory markers along with niacin & other things i dont have time to get into. So for me i am now using moducare & whether it is the marching on due to SD in disease manifestations or what but i feel to add in 3 very generally well tolerated & safe immune modulators – which is mel, LDN & Moducare. I am feeling better yet doing so but I still have some issues as well – it maybe they will want me on something more immune suppressive actually than a modulator but i have scar tissue that took down my left lung – so i am very much on a tightrope in not wanting to incur infections which i would be high risk for sev’l doc’s pulmonologist’s have warned me about that being a real risk to me – so I have not taken methotrexate for this reason –
    Plaquenil did nothing to slow down progression. i take cozaar which is antifibrotic for my BP – one thing NW talks about there are others one having more risk but if managed well closely heparin for a time can really clear out scar spiro something also a BP med is good as well.
    What Chicago is about is my lungs & heart & kidneys where i am at – what more can be tweaked – while significant inroads – like one since adding in the moducare my eyes are so moist again – that is amazing – i do have Sjogrens felt 2ndary to the SD. I would much rather take Moducare you start off doubling the dosage for the 1st week to build in the system sooner. Obviously Pred is a suppressant & I also have to consider the fact i have Lyme too – so for me modulation those are the ones I have to look at.

Krys the nice thing about LDN is it can be taken with probiotics and even AP – the only thing i would not take with LDN is enzymes as the enzymes my concern would be their possibly wiping out the good affect of any meds. And you can eat as well if you wish although most people dont that late at nite but it is compatiable with other supps including magnesium and things we must not take when taking our AP.

hope that helps but yes i outwardly look a zillion times better than I did not that long ago – I was loosing weight lost 20 lb’s in 4 months not super fast but steadily dropping while i can loose it & would like to loose more – I know my body normally does not loose weight easily – I feel this was from SD advancing – even while on LDN or it maybe for some LDN can do that as it starts to get your immune working again better – so i dont know but that has stopped as of a week ago, ahead of my taking the moducare – so i am hoping it means the SD is getting slowed down it was when I started taking 9.0 that this slowed down in loosing so maybe i got a hold of it ? i just was in a spot where i had to try to figure out what to do – doc’s here had no answers other than methotrexate which my situation as i mentioned…my feet have not looked this good ever since last summer as they do now & my hands i can groom my dogs & type so much easier i could not groom my dogs this year at all – I entered my dogs in a dog show in Sept 2 months into LDN but then i got hospitalized with my heart so I am in a ying yang state still very tentative but def. gains. i pulled some stout weeds out of my flowerbeds that was not possible before that – due to my hands were too painful already.
    My feet are between 95 to 97% gone from the dark black solid I had. This is a note from the doctor whose care i was under during my Hyperbaric O2 therapy on my feet – so you can see in comparison how far i have come – while I am sitting here today in the 70’s with a sweater on and went to bed extremely cold – my feet remain doing so much better & are not swollen as well.
    This is how my feet looked as of May of this year – i was close dangerously close to gangrene – so while LDN is not a cure it has helped me this is from this doctor in his words & yes he offers & endorses AP & had me on AP- “In regards to your feet, HBOT did have a positive and significant effect on your feet. When I first saw your feet the plantar surface was not only “black” but the tissue had a look of poor circulation almost to the point of cell apotosis . The good news is that HBOT did reverse the damage cause by the disease (autoimmune disease/scleroderma) meaning that there was not cell apotosis. Unfortunately, the return of the symptoms indicates that the autoimmune disease did not go into “remission.
    At this point in time, anything that can be done to put the disease into remission should help maintain the beneficial, healing effects of HBOT” During my use of HBOT my feet did respond very well actually but during the 34 treatments i also had days where my feet were as black as they were before & the treatment did not always help and sometimes they were black for days & then suddenly it would be better but during the treatment it didn’t hold always & after i stopped they were right back to being as black as they were ahead of treatments – FIR nothing else has moved my feet like this but the one thing about LDN is it is in my system daily. My feet were as bad as they get ahead of amputation – I wanted to keep my ability to walk & I have been reaching out due to a real need and i was running out of safer options needing to keep in mind Lyme & my lung for risk of a suppressant if one is on them too long what it could do is have me with pneumonia or worse.

sorry this is very disjointed got interupted – Jill

Krys
    Participant

Jill,
    Thank you so much for your very informative post!!! And thank you for clarifying that LDN can be combined with probiotics and Melatonin. And what a great info on melatonin and LDN it is!!! I’ll have to check Moducare; I’ve never heard of it outside of you mentioning it before. Thanks!

I’ll keep my fingers crossed and hold you in my prayers. May your stay at NW in Chicago be very productive in finding something that will finally help, not only stop the progression but jump start quick road towards remission!!!
    You’ve been amazing at deciphering many variables. I’m so happy that you managed to find about the benefit of increased Melatonin and increased LDN! What great information!
    Thanks to your inspirating posts, I restarted LDN yesterday!

I wonder to what degree Candida and sudden big weight loss obscure the picture of your progress. As so many toxins are fat soluble, sudden and big weight loss is bound to release those toxins into the blood stream and is bound to affect everything, both visible signs, the way you feel and the test results. It may take a while for the body that has already impaired detoxification pathways to clear all the poisonous stuff away, but once it happens, you may see more dramatic improvements, even where there seemed to be none.
    I lost 20 lbs last summer within 6 weeks, in spite of normal eating. The weight loss was most probably due to increased toxic load (my P450 pathway got blocked too much) and resultant organ problems. I felt horrible for a few months. Detox, Glutathione pushes, good raw oils intake and big amounts of ImmunoPro and raw goat’s milk kefir made with Kefir grains helped bounce me back. I had also started at that time Buhner’s herbs and I believe they have contributed a lot.

I mean to restart Buhner’s herbal protocol for Lyme again. I took it for 8 months together with abx last year and the organ protective function of the herbs within the protocol helped me NOT to fail abx. Some of those herbs have immune modulating effects while protecting the organs and going after bacteria.
    I meant to ask you a while back if you are familiar with “Healing Lyme” by Stephen Harrod Buhner. It’s immensely comprehensive with a vast research behind it and written in a patient friendly style. All the herbs recommended can be taken with abx, though many are enhancing the abx and because of that, abx dosage has to be lowered. For me that alone is a very attractive feature! 😀 I think you will find some helpful information there.
    I started Buhner’s herbs while on abx wash-out and I think it was only due to those herbs that I could restart abx. My organs recovered, even Candida was enough under control (especially with 6 weeks of huge dosages of raw kefir + triple ImmunoPro) not to cause problems. My kidneys and liver are OK now but heart and lungs are not and they were MUCH better when I combined abx with herbs.

I hope that once you manage to control Candida and your body succeeds in cleansing the toxins released with weight loss, everything you are doing will start bringing about even bigger improvement!
    I think like most people reading your posts, I’m afraid to even voice an opinion: your challenges are way beyond my range of experience. I’ve struggled with most of your problems, but to a much milder degree, and many of them have resolved. I have never even checked SD symptoms (and refuse to do that) but every one mentioned on RBF was one of mine, though usually in a milder form and sometimes of a short duration. The mask like face when the wrinkles disappeared and I could not make a smile lasted in a pronounced way only about a month after I had noticed it. That was at the beginning of AP. And now I’ve noticed for the first time in my life that I do not have a small mouth. All of a sudden it is quite big. The hard dark patches with never healing sores disappeared. The circulation in the feet is still bad. That is the only numbness that never goes away. My toes are often bluish-black (my nails are all black unless soon after foot detox) but I could improve that with a 20 minute foot soak (1TBSP of ground mustard seed + 1 tsp of cayenne pepper in a basin of warm water) if I did it daily, or better yet, a few times a day. I do it only once in a while. I discovered it as a brain detox but it does affect the circulation in the feet. I think my feet problems are due to bad circulation and because of that also due to impaired detox there. On the whole, I think I do a lot, but had I been more disciplined, I could do way more….
    What I am saying is you are helping so many of us with your posts, you inspire us to action, to better research our options, to do all we can (or at least more than we are doing). Thank you so very much, Jill! I wish you with all my heart a total resolution of all your challenges so that your complete recovery will keep on inspiring everybody with any health challenge, even minor one.
    An ocean of well-being to you, Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – I didn’t realize that lyme could cause the circulation & the feet to go black – interesting!

Your note is so warm & MUCH appreciated. I am lke all of us looking for answers – AP is def. a help but in my case I was so far behind the 8 ball already & the disease was really marching onward that i dont have years to get on top of this coupled with co-infections as I realized I had layers it brought home more of the reality of why I was not responding or holding as well. So addressing this in immune modulation coupled in has seemed to be key for me as I have I have added to gain more help and my feet and hands have been my guide.

I am familar with S. Buchners work but I am glad you mentioned it – as I had just outlined a list 2 days ago to see some of it I had been employing some I had & some not.

I am using sea salt un-iodinized with organic lemon juice for one whole lemon in RO water using one tsp of sea salt – in a big glass of water – doing this 2 times a day one starts off with one then 2 & as tolerated up to 3 – you can do some heavy cleansing or you can use Vit C with the sea salt but since i already take Vit C am using the lemon. This is another way of getting at the bacteria – one would think my BP would rise – but i have been checking it & it has not – this is what others also said – but it is reaching some things that even colonics have not. This has been helpful to me & my energy is coming back a bit more this is very early for me i have only done this for a week now. I did 3 glasses but for now i am doing only 2 glasses a day – it was alot of stomach stuff going on – I have lost my watermelon stomach though just like that – so that is telling right there! I have had a stomach like this since i was in my late 20’s – i am in my 50’s now and no matter how hard I dieted over the years this remained – so this is really addressing my stomach in ways I have never touched in detoxing before & I have spent plenty of money on top detoxing methods.
    Some folks do this for only 5 days others for a month some for a year or 18 months they go past the time when symptoms stop some do this for another month or 2 after all symptoms go away to be sure they are fully detoxed & cleansed. Some say it helps reduce their bacterial load or clear lyme / bartonella – I dont know about if that is the case – but for me i feel if nothing else it is helping me detox better and for that reason alone it is worth it. I do know that sea salt is a good cleanser and lemon is as well. It’s cheap easy to do & i have both here – it’s a variation of the lemon & oil mixture & some folks do put oil in their drink too but I already take 03 oil separately by itself – so i would rather keep this drink totally cleansing.

i have this form of reservatrol here & started taking it again. I have Teasel root from my ND, but cats claw is not good for someone whose immune system is overactive & mine is in lab work – so I dont use that and admittedly I have used this in the past not realizing this. I may try the Knotweed at some point but i can only do so much in a day’s time & still find sometime for other things that need my attention. I do take Ashwashangha or however it is spelled and gandoderma/reishi mushroom. Eleutherococcus is also a immune modulator that Stephen likes I can consider at some point but for now unless I need to up my game again I feel I have enough.

Right now these are helping so it’s ironic at the time I am heading to NW I am the happiest I have been in the last year in making progress this has been really a search and what I have found has come thru those searches. I knew of Moducare due to having dogs it is what some vets endorse and I knew of it in paying for consults I had a bottle here had looked at it a few times in this last year – sometimes our own gut knows.

Maca is something that Stephen. H. buchner likes for adrenals & funny thing is I have always liked Maca & felt it was of help to me when I took it but didn’t know why now I am trying to include that too regularly.

I did find that NW is doing 2 blood studies one looking for anything common in the blood between other Scleroderma patients & the other is called the NuGene study – both being done at NW but they can share info between them & other places doing work – the NuGene study is looking for markers for diseases not just SD but cancer other autoimmune types etc – that would point to genetics. While i am not convinced my disease came from my genetics other than there is a strong low thyroid issue in my family if it is of help i am for it – the 1st study I am interested in is they keep the blood frozen & if a new idea comes up they will then use some of the blood again to see if they can prove it – If they can find something common like a bacteria which is difficult to do in the blood but as new tests become available they will then recheck. No one told me about this but I read of it in their NW newsletters on line so i volunteered – whether it will ever be of help I dunno on the other hand there are not many of us so if it can remotely help someone else at some point why not? Sometimes we get into a mess as most conventional doc’s dont have a clue as to what can offer us help so far the MOST help i have gotten is not from anything a Rheum would or did offer me! The helps have come from outside a doc’s office – i have gotten the most support from doc’s who are searching for better answers who are willing to look outside the box a bit. I dont know how much help NW will be for me – I am not 100% & this still is a up & down thing for me daily but I have made def. inroads in lessening & improving circulation – more to go still – but i feel I am finally making progress – I dont feel until I could address candidia that AP could work as effectively for me. So for some of us it is peeling back the onion in finding more there to deal with & trying to give broader coverage to all of these. My immune system was knocked so far out of whack in being dysfuntioncal by viruses Pavo B19 & many incidences of shingles that it had gone into hyperdrive for so long – it only remembered to be that way – for me the modulators are key as I dont want to shift the teeter totter too far either way as going the other direction would not be good either I would get really sick. The more I could understand in labs what was going on the better. Doc’s have missed so much – low folic acid & B12 when you never have been before – yet i was already supplementing for those – is what is classic for SD – they didnt know this but if they had taken the time like we do to find out why – it would have jumped out at them. It has become a FT job for me in trying to manage this but I am believing there is a reward for taking this seriously.
    I really dont know if i will do their stem cells if I even qualify at this point they may say I am not bad enuf – as I def. look far different than I did just 2 months ago now. On one hand killing off my immune totally gets rid of the bacterias – but if they are taking my bone marrow cells out ahead of time & then reimplanting – I cant shake the fact that it just maybe when the bacterial load grows back enuf to a point of becoming tipped to a disease again if this is just a 5 yr reprieve or so which dont get me wrong 5 yrs is great but if you dont address the core of what got you there in the 1st place – I just don’t know and risk to do that too. For me i am hoping that they can add in some things that maybe justified in helping me stay up & over the hump I feel as if i am about 3/4’s of the way over the hump – but the postion is not strong yet & still more to go.

My stomach is still not quite right – I am getting there but it’s slow – I did take the azithromax yesterday and it is good for Bartonella that Dr S. has me taking 3 days a week. I am trying to stick with AP as I still feel it is a cornerstone if I can help it do it’s job better but I have realized why it has not done as well was other complications that were not being addressed candida being one of them.

All in all i feel i am very fortunate and much better off than i was I still fight feeling cold which tells me i still have more to go.
    Some of us do need to add in what can help us along – Dr W in Calif – he uses LDN with AP for SD –
    and from my viewpoint even though it took me almost a year before i did try LDN – as I read of so many who said it either didn’t help them or they had trouble on it – i felt well no more trouble than other med’s have given me & certainly less bad side affects and can stop if i do – but I finally got over the stigma of someone who takes this being considered a addict – I was desperate enuf & but as i said Mel & LDN along with AP addressing the Candidia too & now Moducare have been game changers for me – If the stomach is still tentative it could be from the SD itself – all the more reason to try to up the game plan – maybe i need to see if they can help me tweak this a bit more without throwing out the baby with the bath water to do so.
    There is no real manual to this stuff – so we have to try to keep on our toes & like one doc told me I had better have more than one plan for attacking this and be ready to have a Plan A, B,C & so on – I had already come to that same conclusion – but he had no ideas as to what those would be – I just pray for wisdom in being able to separate out what NW offers as to what is best for me.

Jill

dotsdaughter2
    Participant

What is LDN Iam in the dark with alot of the terms.
    thank you
    gerry

Marybeth
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.