Home Forums General Discussion Happy Thanksgiving – Thank you all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    whaleharbor
    Keymaster

I am so thankful for the Road Back Foundation and all of the wonderful volunteers who selflessly have helped me through the years.

I suffered for almost 2 decades with RA and suffereed through the pain, the side effects, the joint damage only to find you all just in time.

Thank you to all of the volunteers for saving my life.

— whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Patti D
    Participant

Me too!!
    Thankyou everyone & Happy Thanksgiving!
    Patti

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Ditto and best wishes to all.

Good to see you whaleharbor!!!!!

Jan

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that is a Volunteer or member, I am so thankful for all the help and support I have received the last three years. Enjoy the Holiday.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

judy cash
    Participant

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE LATE DR. BROWN,AND ALL THE WORK THAT HE DID ,THE ROAD BACK FOUNDATION, ALL THE MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS, DR. S. IN IOWA…….. HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY ALL.
    LOVE,
    JUDY

Kim
    Participant

Hope everyone had a great day! 🙂

This is the most awesome group of paying-it-forward people……..really, really, good people! 😀

Take care…..kim

Maz
    Keymaster

Whaleharbor, it’s always like a breath of spring air when you visit to post. Thanks for your lovely message and so glad to hear you are continuing to do so well. It’s such a gift when those in remission come to share their continuing good health with everyone here. 😀

Kim is right – all the people here are just the best and it’s such an honor to get to know everyone. It’s not the most pleasant thing to have to meet such beautiful people through mutual suffering, but there sure is something to be said for the combination of “suffering with hope and support,” that Brown was able to leave as a legacy to us all and the wealth of this forum to be able to connect with others so instantaneously.

hopefulmama
    Participant

I just want to add my heartfelt thanks to you all. My life and health have been infinitely blessed by your collective (and individual!) warmth, knowledge and compassion. I hope I will be able to share the kind of hope and help with others that you have generously shared with me in the last several months. Thank you so much. Happy holidays!

A

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.