Home Forums General Discussion Happy New year

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rockin Annie
    Participant

Like to take this chance to wish all you guys a very happy and safe New year. I am very grateful for all the support that I have received from you these past few months and hope the coming year brings lots of improvement in everyone's situations.:D

Happy New year………..Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

davew
    Participant

Thanks Annie amd the same to you.

katieb
    Participant

Happy New Year to you Annie, and Dave, and all the wonderful Roadback family out there, from a very frozen-up UK (max daytime temperature today 0 oC, overnight -5oC), but the sentiment is a warm one. Your support & help through 2008 has been so appreciated. May 2009 be the year you all start to feel as great as you are !

By the way, up to 10,000 MSM now, and knees already feeling better – managed to jog a bit with the dog ! Monthly bloods again next week….

Thank you everyone ! Katie 😀

Anna
    Participant

Thank you to eveyone,
    I wouldn't be where I am today with out this site and all of you!!

I have no idea what would I have done if I didn't find you guys.

MSM up to 7.5 and 7.5, I think it start working, but i'm not sure yet,
    I will update when get to 10 and 10…..

tainabell
    Participant

Happy New Year to all! 

I love this board.  So much great info and support….thank you for that and hope that everyone is healthy in the New Year.

Jen

Maz
    Keymaster

Annie, thanks for starting this lovely New Year's thread!

Just a quick note to add my heartfelt wishes to everyone else's for a happy new year filled with the hope of a full return to health for all Road Backers!

Now off to clean house for our New Year's bash tonight! I will raise my cranberry juice glass in all your directions at midnight. 😀

Peace, Maz

JBJBJB
    Participant

Happy New Year to you, Annie and all.

Cheers for our good health!

JB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ Happy New year’ is closed to new replies.