Home Forums General Discussion Gram positive Cocci Systemic yeast

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kerry23
    Participant

Need answer:
    I was having Candida yeast problems, serious, systemic, it’s in the bladder, intestines, and brain. I cried daily for 5 months from depression of unknown reasons. Anxiety through the roof out of nowhere, home, safe, just something that comes over me. I had urine test with a result of Gram positive Cocci, does anybody know if there is a relation with that and systemic yeast? Or is it a staph/strep? Is it related to Lyme or Bartonella?
    Anyone on Samento and Banderol? A Bart? Are these good supplements in place of antibiotics? Thanks for any help.
    I have basically cured the yeast on my own and even diagnosed it myself. With the help of forums like this and lymenet
    I used certain supplements like olive leaf, grapefruit seed extract, capyrlic acid, and mostly apple cider vinager to kill this beast and it worked great. I did learn through the help of two MD’s that you don’t have to suffer with giving up all carbs just the “bad” ones, refined sugar and white flour products. I was so obsessed that I am down to 94lbs and afraid to eat anything due to many people telling me what to eat and what not to eat. Go by your instincts. Your body will tell you. When you feel total exhaustion after you eat, you ate something wrong. I never felt symptoms from yeast by eating a banana or apple.
    I panicked when I saw the count of carbs on the brown rice box but it didn’t bother me to eat it. It’s funny how having lyme turns into a yeast issue. I thought my lyme was worsening. So, did my LLMD, he wanted to put in the PIC line, that’s When I stopped taking ABX and the yeast flooded out of me which took 2 months, I felt better, now I am just trying to maintain this but still feel the arthritis, stiffness of lyme and Bart. Not bad, I was on Mino and Levaquin for 8 months, I am hoping that was enough.

A Friend
    Participant

@kerry23 wrote:

Need answer:
    I was having Candida yeast problems, serious, systemic, it’s in the bladder, intestines, and brain. I cried daily for 5 months from depression of unknown reasons. Anxiety through the roof out of nowhere, home, safe, just something that comes over me. I had urine test with a result of Gram positive Cocci, does anybody know if there is a relation with that and systemic yeast? Or is it a staph/strep? Is it related to Lyme or Bartonella?
    Anyone on Samento and Banderol? A Bart? Are these good supplements in place of antibiotics? Thanks for any help.
    I have basically cured the yeast on my own and even diagnosed it myself. With the help of forums like this and lymenet
    I used certain supplements like olive leaf, grapefruit seed extract, capyrlic acid, and mostly apple cider vinager to kill this beast and it worked great.
    I did learn through the help of two MD’s that you don’t have to suffer with giving up all carbs just the “bad” ones, refined sugar and white flour products. I was so obsessed that I am down to 94lbs and afraid to eat anything due to many people telling me what to eat and what not to eat. Go by your instincts. Your body will tell you. When you feel total exhaustion after you eat, you ate something wrong. I never felt symptoms from yeast by eating a banana or apple.
    I panicked when I saw the count of carbs on the brown rice box but it didn’t bother me to eat it. It’s funny how having lyme turns into a yeast issue. I thought my lyme was worsening. So, did my LLMD, he wanted to put in the PIC line, that’s When I stopped taking ABX and the yeast flooded out of me which took 2 months, I felt better, now I am just trying to maintain this but still feel the arthritis, stiffness of lyme and Bart. Not bad, I was on Mino and Levaquin for 8 months, I am hoping that was enough.

Kerry, are you still using the olive leaf, grapefruit seed extract, and caprylic acid? If not, you might benefit by reading what is written about taking one of these at a time until that bottle is gone; then rotating to another one of these until that one is gone; then taking the third one; then starting over on an ongoing basis. There is an interesting explanation that taken this way, the organisms do not become resistant to these supplements. And, trust me on this, with your yeast problems as you described, and with your immune system not functioning well, I’d place my “chips” on the possibility of your still having some yeast/fungal issues and being vulnerable for yeast overgrowth for a very long time. Also, suggest you read about biotin and other needed supplements for supporting the body in relationship to fungal overgrowth.

I also have a lot of faith in the work and writings in the three small “Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3 books of Doug Kaufmann, which give detailed information on numerous aspects of this problem, including diet. They can be ordered from KnowtheCause.com web site. Also, I had a wasting type syndrome that began during the first year of my being on AP (however, the damage I had from abx happened about 6 years before I began AP) — at this later time, on AP, I then knew about probiotics, but apparently my gut system was still adversely affected by the previous damage about 4 to 5 years before this; and again being on abx, I began the wasting syndrome. At 5’2” I had weighed 115 lbs when I began AP; and gradually losing weight, no matter what I did, was at 92 and looked terrible. I began eating the Budwig Formula (whole milk yogurt, liquid high-quality Flora brand flaxseed oil, Multidophilus powdered probiotics stirred in, with a bit of Kal brand stevia, and a bit of fresh fruit in season, plus a tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseed. I ate this twice a day for a year (usually between-meal snacks), and little by little I began looking like the picture of health and regained the lost weight. I believe this was what healed my gut at that time, and also did a few other miracles — BUT it didn’t heal my “susceptibility” to overgrowth. There are scientific abstracts that show how a large group of people will vary in their susceptibility to yeast/fungal overgrowth. (Actually, Dr. Wm Crook himself sent me copies of these abstracts, (a nice surprise) after I’d read his book and made a small donation to his foundation. We with chronic illnesses, in my opinion, are probably “the canaries” among the population who are susceptible.

Hope some of this may be helpful,
    AF

kerry23
    Participant

What is the name of his book, The yeast connection? Would you be able to send me that abstract so I can see it?? I appreciate your advice, not too many people know how to handle this disease so thank you! I will stop other supplements and stick to one then alternate, I believe that could work. I still have Nizoral here too, do you think I should start that up again? I hate that drug, it gives me a sore throat. Actually, I always have a sore throat, it is fine in the morning but by end of day it is raw and I am hoarse. I don’t know if that is the yeast. I have been to the site knowthecause, it is extremely informative but again I am afraid to eat that diet, I can’t lose any more weight….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.