Home Forums General Discussion got my reports today

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Parisa
    Participant

Paper Tiger,

Can you get someone to prescribe Zithromax? It can be very beneficial for lung conditions.

I credit Zithromax and NAC with bringing my husband’s lungs back.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Paper tiger,
    just take one step at the time. Do you see an AP doctor or a rheumy? that makes a big difference in your treatment. I saw a rheumy for 3 years before I found the AP doctor. I understand the problem with the lung, when it is hard to breath you will go with what the doctors tell you because you feel they know what you need. Please do your own research. See if you can get Parisa tell you about her husband he had pulmonary fibrosis and is doing well.
    Eva 🙂

Eva Holloway

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Parisa,
    I just read my note I send Paper Tiger and yours pops up, I told her to talk to you, we must had the same thought.
    Have a great day
    Eva 🙂

Eva Holloway

paper tiger
    Participant

@Parisa wrote:

Paper Tiger,

Can you get someone to prescribe Zithromax? It can be very beneficial for lung conditions.

I credit Zithromax and NAC with bringing my husband’s lungs back.

@Eva Holloway wrote:

Paper tiger,
    just take one step at the time. Do you see an AP doctor or a rheumy? that makes a big difference in your treatment. I saw a rheumy for 3 years before I found the AP doctor. I understand the problem with the lung, when it is hard to breath you will go with what the doctors tell you because you feel they know what you need. Please do your own research. See if you can get Parisa tell you about her husband he had pulmonary fibrosis and is doing well.
    Eva 🙂

Rheumy, sadly! Who agrees with me on nothing! Trying to schedule an appt with my naturopath who is also an MD and is open to the idea of AP. I’ll ask him about Zithromax.

And you nailed it! I’m having trouble breathing, and it’s making me desperate.

carries
    Participant

That is great news EVA!!! You give us all hope! Cheers to your improvements!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.