Home Forums General Discussion got my reports today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

well I got my report today for the pulmonary function test and the ct-scan. Both were excellent.

On my scan it states: The small nodule on the left thyroid is actually less pronounced.
    On my lungs: there has been continued decrease in prominence of interstitial opacities in the lower lobes which suggests continued improvement .

whoohoo such a good report after five years of having interstitial pulmonary fibrosis, the AP and NAC, ALA is working.
    My pulmonary doctor is very pleased and he is reading the book I gave him and so far he agrees to keep up on the arthritis protocol. He gave me a copy of the breathing test and the ct-scan for Dr. K

Eva πŸ˜€

Eva Holloway

Maz
    Keymaster

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

hopefulmama
    Participant

Congratulations Eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news. This made my day!

vonni
    Participant

That is so awesome—I know just how you feel!!! I was elated when my PFT study had normalized after a year on AP!!

maz.aust
    Participant

FANTASTIC NEWS ………. I know it’s been a long haul but this is great, you must be chuffed !!

Eva – you have made my day
    xoxoxo

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Wow Eva – that is awesome πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ :D. You’ve had a difficult few months so this must be a wonderful silver lining for you. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

judy cash
    Participant

Eva,
    This is so GREAT….. You have had such a rough year, I’m so glad things are looking up…..You are a real trooper, you just keep working on your recovery. I wish you continued improvement .
    Judy

Kim
    Participant

Eva, your post put a big ole smile on my face! πŸ˜€ So happy for you.

Take care…..kim

Krys
    Participant

Eva, what wonderful news! May your recovery speed up from now on!
    Thank you for sharing! It brings joy to all who read it.posting.php?mode=reply&f=1&t=5241# Krys

Parisa
    Participant

Yeah Eva! One more fibrosis patient proving their pulmonologists wrong. Hopefully, their eyes will open enough to not only “allow” their patients to try an AP protocol but they’ll also start prescribing it.

Tonya
    Participant

Yay!!! That is awesome news!

Tonya

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, I know I had to share it with all of you. Every one has been so supportive all these years when I had so many issues and then this summer with the hip and not long ago with a broken tooth. Even my mammogram came back without a problem.
    I know my pulmonary doctor is now supportive of the AP. so maybe another convert.
    Eva πŸ˜€

Eva Holloway

maz.aust
    Participant

We live in hope !!!!!!

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

bonnielou
    Keymaster

How wonderful Eva. Celebrate!

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

aynurrzepa
    Participant

I read lots of good news here today! So great, Eva – so happy for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.