Home Forums General Discussion good results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Dr. K. e-mailed me my test results and she said they are pretty good. Here is the one for RA and DM.
    Eva

Your labs pretty good, Eva. I think the Vitamin D could be a little higher for optimum health so maybe you need a little more than you are taking. The ANA is mildly elevated, but it

Eva Holloway

Maz
    Keymaster

Eva, way to go, girl! I hope you frame those results!!! You’ve come a long, long way!!!!! πŸ˜€ So happy for you!!!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Great news Eva πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ You’ve worked hard for this and so deserve it. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

hopefulmama
    Participant

Congratulations, Eva! You are a true inspiration.

Warmly, A

maz.aust
    Participant

Wow Eva — what a great result, you must be sooo happy πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thank you everyone, but it is with your support I have come this far. Yes, I remember those days when I was so miserable and never thought I would get better again. Now at least I know there is a light on the end of the tunnel. πŸ™‚

Eva πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

Valsmum
    Participant

Congrats Eva!
    So nice to get a good report.
    Take care.

Hoping
    Participant

Very happy for you, Eva.

nspiker
    Participant

Eva, what wonderful news. You should take such pride in all that you’ve accomplished 😎 !
    So happy for you….
    nancy

Krys
    Participant

What lovely news, Eva! My heart is singing with yours in joy. Warm wishes, Krys

judy cash
    Participant

Eva,
    I am so glad that your test results were so good…You really are such an inspiration to us all.
    Love,
    judy

Parisa
    Participant

Hi Eva,

I remember when you first came aboard and everything was so overwhelming for you. You stuck to it though and despite a few setbacks (broken hip, yikes!) you have kept your sights on your goal and have kept on. I’m very happy for you!

Kash
    Participant

Hang your good report on your fridge and smile each time you see it! Cheers for you….
    Barb

Eva Holloway
    Participant

I am almost tempted to send a copy of this report to my previous rheumy just to show her that AP works,

Eva πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

bonnielou
    Keymaster

And how are you feeling these days? Are you feeling as good as the labs reflect? I hope so. Congrats.

Bonnie Lou

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.