Home Forums General Discussion Good News!:New AP Provider in Iowa taking over from retired Dr. Sinnott

Tagged: 

• This topic has 19 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Maz.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    DBallard
    Participant

Hi Maz,

I am new to this group and I need help. I came on the site several months ago and searched for doctors in Arizona and Colorado and misplaced my papers. It is not allowing me to check them again.

Thank you,

Donna B.

Inom_god
    Participant

Could you Please send me the NP contact information from Iowa? I dont live far away from that place. Also, The doctor on my state list is retired now. I would appreciate If you could share AP providers around Twin city MN area. I can drive out of state for 3-4 hrs to seek the treatment. I am particularly looking for someone who can provide me IV clindamycin treatment.
    Thank you for all your support and help.
    Regards.

Maz
    Keymaster

Could you Please send me the NP contact information from Iowa? I dont live far away from that place. Also, The doctor on my state list is retired now. I would appreciate If you could share AP providers around Twin city MN area. I can drive out of state for 3-4 hrs to seek the treatment. I am particularly looking for someone who can provide me IV clindamycin treatment.
    Thank you for all your support and help.
    Regards.

Hi there – have just sent you a PM on the system with info you requested. You should get a PM email notification to follow to your PM inbox.

lov4life
    Participant

Maz,
    This is literally a lifesaver for me.. can you please forward me the contact information as well ? My email is jacqsp2@xxxxxx.xxx

Jacqs

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi lov4life – have just sent you a PM on the system with info you requested. You should get a PM email notification to follow to your PM inbox.

PS I’ll edit your email address above in order to protect your privacy.

dave22x2
    Participant

Hello, I am new to this group..I was a patient of Dr.Sinnott since 2005 and have done wonderfully just taking minocycline..I am searching for a new way to obtain this medicine and was happy to hear of a replacement for Dr. Sinnott. Would you please send me the contact information for this AP provider? Thank you very much!

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Happy to send you this info via the PM system.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.