Home Forums General Discussion going gluten free?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    suera
    Participant

Do I have to worry about supplements and lotions, toothpaste etc. too?

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Sue,

Sorry to tell you but the answer is a definite yes if you want to be totally 'gluten free' !! 😉

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Sue;
        I have celiac alsoand AP did didly-squat until I got it under control and the damage to my gut was repared.Guess my immune system was so busy fighting that fight that it could not fight SD at the same time.Read http://www.celiac.com for all the info plus some good recepies if you have time to do serious cooking.Did you know that ketchup,soy sauce,tinned tomatoe soup all have gluten.Finding safe foods is a full time job.DRAT!!!

suera
    Participant

Is this odd or not? I've been gluten free for 7 days now and my hands are in the worst shape they have been in for over a year…what's up with that?! Also for you gluten freers, have you heard of Van's waffles? They are fabulous.

JBJBJB
    Participant

I have tried not to eat wheat related food for over a week now. this past Saturday, I had a party, so I did some cheating, ate my favorite pasta. The next day, I had a bad diarrhea. So, I thought perhaps it was all in my mind. Last night I tried again to have the pasta. This morning I had another bad diarrhea. I don't know if this has something to do with eating flour. JB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ going gluten free?’ is closed to new replies.