Home Forums General Discussion Getting list of doctors for Florida, Arizona

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    April15533
    Participant

New to this forum. Diagnosed in August 2018 with limited Scleroderma. Live in PA and want to relocate to warmer climate. Need to ensure that I can continue the AP treatment where ever I land

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi April,

Nice to meet you but sorry to hear about the recent SD diagnosis. Have you found the automated Doctor Search page yet and requested your lists there? If so, and you just need further lists, let us know and we will private message you with the ones you need.

Click here to find the: Doctor Search

You can either select 3 doc lists from the AP (antibiotic protocols) list or the LLMD (Lyme Literate MD) lists, if you have had a history of tick bites in PA and suspect tickborne infections. Both types of docs use antibiotics, but the approach to treatment is different (LLMDs tend to use combination antibiotics in different doses/schedules).

April15533
    Participant

I did get list for PA and Ar, since I may have to go back to Ar if it gets bad since I have family there. But made mistake and got 2 for Ar. So, that resource is finished. I struggle terrible with the cold here and want to make sure that I have a list for the state’s I am considering. It would be great if I could get those list also.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi April,

As requested, I have sent you a private message (PM) with the AP doc lists for AZ and Fl. Good luck in your search and hope you will continue visiting here to share your progress with us!

April15533
    Participant

Thank you Maz.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.