Home Forums General Discussion fungal problem on hands and feet

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

[user=236]Eva Holloway[/user] wrote:

Rosemary,

Thank you for the info on GSE, yes I purchased the liquid GSE for internal use, I also have the capsules and I put two of them in water to do a foot bath and soak my feet for about half an hour. It says to dilute the liquid if put on skin. I am going to make an appointment with my GP and see what she can do. I have used GSE before but stopped and didn't go back to it.

I kow for a fact my mother never took antibiotics in her life because she died before antibiotics were invented. She died when she had me by c-section (1941).  I have also started to use collidal silver for my hands. I actually put some liquid on my hands and it seems to help.

I know what you mean about doing our own research when we have health issues. I think even our AP doctors sometimes get complacent because we don't always tell them everything. I used to write even the smallest issue down in a booklet and then ask questions. The last couple of times I haven't done that.

Thank you again,

Eva:D

Problem is Eva we do not get the time when with them.  We also cannot expect them to know everything.  I have to list everything when I go also, otherwise you forget something important.  Your poor mum. They must have had a terrible time in those days.  So many lost their lives.  They did not even have the availablity of the supps that we do now, that would have helped let alone the money to buy them  I remember well when my mum and dad were bringing us up on the farm.  Things were tough for them.

So glad the silver is helping.  I will never get rid of mine having had ENT problems from childhood and will never be off abx so I am going to have to give it all I have to be a bit in front.

Terrible stuff to take but the bacteria it kills is phenominal.  Go steady or the die off will really hurt. The more of us that ask about GSE  to trad. med. Drs' the better. I live for the day trad. and holistic all work together on this sort of thing, but it is just like they do not want to know about it. They wont mix it. So where does that leave us. 

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Rosemary,

when I grew up in Germany we mostly used holistic doctors and even now you can go to holistic pharmacies in Germany. Too it was we did not have antibiotics until after 1948, so we had to depent on natural products. They have regular and holistic pharmacies which I think is great. They still use lots more holistic stuff then many other places. When I came to the States I sure missed those doctors. I have a friend in Germany who had severe arthritis about five years ago and is doing very well now with very little Prednison and lots of natural products. He did have some antibiotics just on the beginning.

I know what you say about the silver I took it three times a day the first few days and had bad sinus headaches and I think it was working on that area (herx) where I had the most problem of infections 28 months ago. I did cut back to just once a day and use it on my hands twice a day. I also take the GSE again, just a few drops for awhile since I also take LDN. The LDN keeps the pain at bay, just some morning stiffness.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ fungal problem on hands and feet’ is closed to new replies.