Home Forums General Discussion FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT – RBF Fall 2010 eBulletin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    Keymaster

The Fall edition of the Road Back Foundation (RBF) 2010 eBulletin will be eBlasted out to all subscribers within the next few days. This eBulletin is packed full of foundation news, outreach, AP provider articles, pertinent scientific research and articles of interest to the AP rheumatic community, volunteer spotlights and remission corner stories.

If you would like to receive your free emailed copy of RBF’s quarterly eBulletin newsletters, please go to RBF’s website and enter your email address into the subscribe box on the right hand side of the Home page and then just click the “Sign Up” button. Emails are kept strictly private and used solely for the purpose of sending these newsletters and, rarely, important RBF announcements.

http://www.roadback.org

A Friend
    Participant

Cheryl, Maz, Lyn, and all the others who contributed articles/information/hard work to the Fall e-Bulletin just received in my Inbox this morning…. It is a wonderful edition, full of information that I believe will help many. I was so glad to see the article on diet included. Fellow members of RBFBB, be sure to read what the writer had to say. I’m sure I will re-visit the Bulletin and certainly will share the link with others. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken on the responsibility of making Road Back Foundation site a haven for all who need the comfort, fellowship, and knowledge which all of you together provide.
    ~AF

spacehoppa
    Participant

Brilliant bulletin! Thanks to those who worked on it and thanks also to those who got the new forum up and running. I’m sorry I haven’t said it sooner, but I think it’s excellent!

Kim
    Participant

Best e-bulletin yet! Outstanding!!! πŸ˜€

Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks, AF, Ruth and Kim! Very happy to hear you enjoyed this edition. πŸ˜€

For anyone who happened to miss subscribing to the eBlast and who didn’t receive their free copy of the eBulletin, here is the online link to read at your leisure:

https://www.roadback.org/EmailBlasts/ebulletin_fall10.html

This edition was particularly special with the Message from the Road Back President and Dr. T’s article.

Please note:

Dr. T’s article somehow got truncated when it was uploaded to the website by the webmaster and this was missed and not corrected prior to eBlasting. The website has been switched from cold fusion software to html in the past year (in anticipation of a website revamp), but some things are getting lost in the translation when uploaded. The webmaster is working on getting the full article up and looking as it should and would suggest checking back during the coming week to read this article in its entirety.

We are so fortunate to now have this beautiful new forum, but one of the huge projects that lies ahead for volunteers and is still in the planning stages is to re-vamp the main website, bring it up to date, clean it up and make it more easily navigable and user-friendly for the thousands of visitors who come to the foundation every year. This is going to take innumerable volunteer hours and sufficient funds to do this. Please read the “Message From the President” in this edition and, if you feel that you or a loved one has benefitted from this forum and from AP, personally, please consider what the President has to say. This project and many other outreach projects cannot become a reality without your help.

Thanks!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Thanks for the mention but just wanted to say that the accolades for this terrific e-bulletin all belong to Maz πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ (no Dude icon over here unfortunately!)

A special mention goes to The President for her very meaningful- and very timely – message about donations from those who have benefitted from the work that the Foundation has done and continues to do. As Maz has mentioned, alot of work and countless hours have gone into enabling us to have this terrific (and stable) new Forum – without the loss of all the past 3 years discussion and wisdom. To enable us to re-vamp the main site into something worthy of this Foundation in the 21st century will take a massive effort over a considerable time – and it will require funding. We will not be able to do this without your help. Please use this link to find out how you can donate. https://www.roadback.org/Giving/index.html
    Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

spacehoppa
    Participant

Hi Maz, Lynnie and everyone. I can make a small donation now, but with Christmas coming up and two small children, we’re absolutely skint (English slang for broke).

I’d love it if you could put a similar reminder in the Spring edition when I’ll have some more money again. I do love to donate, but feel a bit embarassed that I can give so little. The reminders do definitely work, so please remind me again in a month or two. Thanks!

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Ruth, donations of all sizes are appreciated. πŸ˜€

Take care…..kim

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Yes thank you Ruth – as Kim has said, any size appreciated. And yes we will put a reminder in the next e-bulletin. Nice to know that reminders are well received. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.