Home Forums General Discussion FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT – New Forum Volunteer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    Keymaster

Please join the Road Back Foundation in welcoming Nancy Spiker to the discussion forum volunteer team. Nancy has been a longstanding forum member and not only has she gained much personal experience in the use of antibiotic therapy for her Reactive Arthritis, she is now also advocating on behalf of her mother-in-law, recently diagnosed with scleroderma. Nancy’s contributions to forum discussions are exemplary in terms of the support and sharing of the knowledge she extends to others.

The RBF forum volunteer team is very grateful she has accepted The Foundation’s offer to assist. Thank you, Nancy, for hearing the call and stepping up to volunteer!

Trudi
    Participant

@RBFV wrote:

Thank you, Nancy, for hearing the call and stepping up to volunteer!

I second that πŸ™‚ !! Nancy is so knowledgeable, I enjoy her posts. We members are fortunate for her insights.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

judy cash
    Participant

Thanks Nancy, for excepting this position. You are such a careing and helpful person, as can be seen in your posts..You will be great as a volunteer…. I would also like to say that I believe we have the best volunteers and members that we could hope for.
    WE ARE JUST ONE GREAT BIG FAMILY…I LOVE YOU ALL…..THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    Judy

Todd WI
    Participant

go Nancy, go Nancy, go Nancy…

‘preciate you!

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Congratulation Nancy, it is nice to have another great person on board that volunteered. Keep it up.

Eva πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

hopefulmama
    Participant

Nancy,

You have already shared with me so much wisdom, support and kindness throughout the past year. The board is truly blessed to have you as its newest volunteer!

Thank you so much for devoting yourself to others in need.

Our board is a very special place to heal.

nspiker
    Participant

@judy cash wrote:

I would also like to say that I believe we have the best volunteers and members that we could hope for.
    WE ARE JUST ONE GREAT BIG FAMILY…I LOVE YOU ALL…..THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I couldn’t agree more. There is something very special about this board, and like Judy, I come here for guidance, friendship and support. We are, as a collective group, respectful and thoughtful and I am ever-so-grateful for all that I have learned from all of you.

Wasn’t that long ago I came here seeking answers, and I remember posting about my symptoms. Trudi piped in recommending systemic enzymes. That was the beginning of my journey, and if it weren’t for the gentle nudging from all of you (ok, I admit, you had to strong-arm me), I never would have pursued the aggressive lyme treatment that has given me so much of my life back (still a ways to go, but gettin’ there).

Now, if only we could get Kim to chime in every now in then, it will feel like our family’s back together. Thanks for all your kindness 😳 .

nancy

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Thanks Nancy!!!

Jan

mkbeeliever
    Participant

This is spectacular news! Made my Friday! I just love Nancy! Everyone, have a blessed weekend!

Michelle

Krys
    Participant

Dear Nancy,
    Thank you for becoming an official volunteer. I have always thought you were a volunteer and was again and again surprised to see “member” by your name. And each time you posted, the surprise kept resurfacing! Your kind, knowledgeable and encouraging posts match so perfectly our wonderful volunteers’ responses! We are indeed blessed, Krys

mschmidt
    Participant

Nancy,

Thank you so much for your time and dedication–you are a great addition to the volunteers! πŸ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.