Home Forums General Discussion Flu Shot time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

Hi I really dont care about any of the arguments both pro and con about the merits of the Flu Shots –Just a reminder to the folks who do opt for it that this is the time to take it —Seems many drug stores give it now –if one has medicare -no charge —
    richie

Valsmum
    Participant

I don’t think the flu shot is a good idea. Every medicine has a side effect and too many of my friends have been harmed by the side effects. My cousin got the flu from the flu shot. My friend lost part of her jaw from an osteoporosis med. Remicade sent me to the ER in a wheelchair after it tripled my blood pressure and tightened my chest. lastly, one of my friend’s patients had a stroke while taking a Biologic , I don’t know which one, I forgot, but the woman had children and now needs help to take care of them. Be careful what you put in your body.
    Do you know all the ingredients in a flu shot?
    Is it worth the risk?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/07/mmr-vaccine-safety.aspx?e_cid=20141007Z1_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20141007Z1&et_cid=DM57551&et_rid=684375305

Take care.

richie
    Participant

To each his own –people have strong opinions either way and no one is going to change their mind —
    richie

richie
    Participant

Since you decided to quote Mercola who I personally dont follow –I will give you a figure 2012–2013 CDC figures –36000 deaths from influenza–fact is medicines save lives –Can things happen sure –but its all a trade-off
    richie

richie
    Participant

How about the Gerson Institutes treatment of raw calfs liver in the 1980’s –10 people were hospitalized -five comatose —if you want to follow them –Good luck —Mercola used to advocate Dr Browns protocol but then used another approach –Personally -if one wants to stay on the fringe –ok by me
    richie

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I can see both sides.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.