Home Forums General Discussion Fibromyalgia Centers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    suera
    Participant

Anybody have any luck with these centers scattered around the USA? I'm told they do good work testing for and treating Lyme. Thanks, Sue

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=64]sue/ra[/user] wrote:

Anybody have any luck with these centers scattered around the USA? I'm told they do good work testing for and treating Lyme. 

Hi Sue,

We have one of these centers near us in Norwalk, CT, and I've looked at them in the past and considered going, myself, for a thyroid, adrenal, metabolic, etc work-up. I haven't done it yet, but they seem to be quite thorough. I have a good Lyme doc, so I didn't have a need to go to them for Lyme treatments, per say, just considering the other stuff.

If you specifically want to look into the Lyme angle and don't have any experienced LLMDs near you, they might be worth a try. You could also call and ask if they follow the ILADs treatment guidelines and that would give you an idea if they are actually Lyme Literate or not.

Hopefully someone here has some experience of this group to share with you! All the best and let us know how you get on if you decide to try them out. 🙂

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Fibromyalgia Centers’ is closed to new replies.