Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads Feeling much better

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    freddiet50
    Participant

Hi everyone,

After nearly 8 months on Doxy I'm feeling much better. Initially I had severe, and I mean really severe Hives and intense itching while taking the doxy and the mino , so I waited about 3 weeks for them to go away and i tired breaking open a capsule and taking about 1/4 1 time a day eveyday of the week….and it took awhile for me to tolerate them but now I'm up to a full 100 mg once a day 7 days a week. I never did the pulse dosing, this seemed to work for me so I'm gonna stick with it. My doctor who when i started was very skeptical is not wondering if there is something to this antibiotic protocol.

My feet which were hurting so bad it could barley dance, I'm a musical theater preformer and I am well enough so i can take Ballet in socks and jump and pirouette all over the place, and in the morning when i get out of bed I can get up and go to the bath room without ever thinking about my first step…..it's kind of amazing.

One thing that has not gotten better is my tolerance for food, If i eat gluten or dairy i feel it immediately and weird things like corn, or tomatoes or beans. so my diet is pretty limited, dont know if that will ever change. also no red meat or even pork bothers me alot. just chicken and fish.

Ive also had great luck with some supplements:..probably 2 teaspoons 3x a day of msm. Aloe in my smoothies with brown rice protein. fish oil and vitamin d.

the only problem i still have are my hands swell when i eat the wrong food and one knuckle on my hand still gets swollen and thats frusutating, but i have to look where i came from… a year and a half ago i couldnt close my fingers or walk well…..thank god for this website and all the info!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.